Top 10 Impending Free Agents

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still spending huge money on a G is a bad idea. The Titans are regretting that Levitre contract big time.

Maybe Marrone and Hackett just suck at offense and developing players.

Marrone had a good track record for oline development. I think our guard position is weak, but looks worse with poor QB play. As much as I didn't like fitz, fitz got the ball out quick making the oline look better than it was. Plus we had better talent at guard at that time too. They def need to upgrade at least 1 guard postion in the offseason. And an upgrade at QB would be nice too

Marrone had a good track record for oline development. I think our guard position is weak, but looks worse with poor QB play. As much as I didn't like fitz, fitz got the ball out quick making the oline look better than it was. Plus we had better talent at guard at that time too. They def need to upgrade at least 1 guard postion in the offseason. And an upgrade at QB would be nice too

???

Jerry Hughes isn't going anywhere.

I'm pretty sure he's as good as gone. The Bills have had their chance to resign him, likely for a fraction of what's he's going to get on the open market, and have failed to do so. Anytime during the offseason or first few games would have been the time to do it.

I'm pretty sure he's as good as gone. The Bills have had their chance to resign him, likely for a fraction of what's he's going to get on the open market, and have failed to do so. Anytime during the offseason or first few games would have been the time to do it.

Hughes wanted to test the market. The bills had no chance to sign him early.