The Bills smack the snot out of other teams players

Kelly the Dog

Sully tweeted:

The Bills have outscored the Jets, 118-40, in their last three meetings. Their quarterbacks are 54 of 77 for 713 yards, 8 TDs and no picks.

In those three games, Jets quarterbacks have gone 45 of 98 for 405 yards, one touchdown, eight interceptions and 15 sacks.

Remember when Rex owned the Bills? When they would just punch them in the mouth? Not under Marrone! B-)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sully tweeted:

The Bills have outscored the Jets, 118-40, in their last three meetings. Their quarterbacks are 54 of 77 for 713 yards, 8 TDs and no picks.

In those three games, Jets quarterbacks have gone 45 of 98 for 405 yards, one touchdown, eight interceptions and 15 sacks.

But does he still want to cut Dareus and run Mario out of town?

Remember when Rex owned the Bills? When they would just punch them in the mouth? Not under Marrone! B-)

Marrone has nothing to do with how well the defense plays. He has everything to do with how poorly the offense plays.

Good players make plays. Bad players have bad plays drawn for them.

Don't you get it?

Marrone has nothing to do with how well the defense plays. He has everything to do with how poorly the offense plays.

Good players make plays. Bad players have bad plays drawn for them.

Don't you get it?

LMAO - so true of the typical TBD logic

I think Mario has been great in his tenure with the Bills, but from what I can see, he has really raised his game to a higher level this season. In the past, while in Houston, and here, there was some criticism of him, that he was a great athlete, but he seemed to lack some "fire"...I think he found the fire this season. His body language, all season, has shown (to me anyways) that he is really enjoying playing football this year.

Williams was going crazy last night with emotion and was very animated many times after plays...this D is just filthy

Does Marrone get any credit for this? I know OP acknowledged the coaching role. Anyone else?

Consistent with what I've always said: I think it's more of a testament to our players. We've got some very very good ones!

Hughes just doesn't quit. Mario is finally playing like the man-monster he is. Dareus and Kyle Williams, when they're clicking, are just too much for a line to handle. Preston Brown is quietly become the best addition of the off season. Brandon Spikes sets the tone. And whether it be by ripping a guy down by his hair or by his face, Nigel Bradham is a bad, bad man.

Imagine if we got a bruiser at strong safety. Can you imagine having to make it through all those guys only to get licked by a Bob Sanders-type guy who just wants to separate you from the ball?

Bills fans couldnt take it. They'd turn off the tv.

Does Marrone get any credit for this? I know OP acknowledged the coaching role. Anyone else?

Consistent with what I've always said: I think it's more of a testament to our players. We've got some very very good ones!

Hughes just doesn't quit. Mario is finally playing like the man-monster he is. Dareus and Kyle Williams, when they're clicking, are just too much for a line to handle. Preston Brown is quietly become the best addition of the off season. Brandon Spikes sets the tone. And whether it be by ripping a guy down by his hair or by his face, Nigel Bradham is a bad, bad man.

Imagine if we got a bruiser at strong safety. Can you imagine having to make it through all those guys only to get licked by a Bob Sanders-type guy who just wants to separate you from the ball?

So does our coach, who has an offensive background and works with the oline, deserve credit for the defense? Does John Fox deserve credit for Denver's offense?

I just heard Eric Wood say that pep talks last a series and then it is about instincts. You are trying way too hard to make Marrone a good coach.

At least with Jauron, who I defended with you, I saw Gameplans where he shut down Peyton and Brees. He was a defensive coach. Our offense is the worst part of the team and that's Marrone's specialty.

Just wanted to give the players and coaches some special props for the way they hit on defense and special teams. It's fun to watch. Yesterday there must have been 15 plays that I was like, "Ow, that had to hurt."

And remember, guns don't kill people, Nigel Bradham kills people.

And I hate the Jets, but man, Chris Ivory runs as hard and plays as hard as anyone in the league. Hard not to like that guy.

There was one play last night where the Bills just couldn't tackle the Jets RB. He couldn't turn the corner, but they couldn't bring him down and wrap him up. But every Bills player that got near him knocked the snot out of him. Guy took about eight vicious hits and gained maybe a yard.

I've never seen anything like that.

Agreed... Win or lose, Opponents leave battered and bruised vs. the Bills now. It's a great contrast to many years of getting pushed around.

I said this early in the season after the Chicago game but i was reprimanded. Bills are very physical. I think that Marrone and Jim agree on this method of intimidation. Been working for the Defense lately !

Mario and Bradham just turned the wick up. Browns have concerns i might wager ?

Props to Ron Brooks, amongst others, but he was a man on fire out there. Great to see him comeback after that head bounce.

My other favorite Bradham play was when he had the RB already tied up, and the refs blew the play dead, and he snuck in one little extra shove to send him flying. :thumbsup::lol:

Getting very close to the line of drawing a flag, but that is the type of play I want from my LBs. I spot that unit one Unsportsmanlike penalty a game. Play with an attitude.

Yes ! This ! about time Bills. we have hitting safeties and linebackers behind a brutal line. Its a beautiful thing to watch isn't it ?

To me it was the sack Mario had on Vick where he threw him to the ground like a kid! Poor Vick lol

I was hoping to add more to the Marrone thread from yesterday :lol:

Then I came to the wall this morning and saw the Sammy thread :wallbash:

That game yesterday was surreal. It was like watching the early 90s teams when the game was never in doubt. Not once did I even think for a second the Jets would mount a comeback. Orton played very well, Woods had the game of his life, Boobie was a man possessed, and the defense, oh man the defense. I guess Marrone was a good coach yesterday ;)

you have guessed correct

There was one play last night where the Bills just couldn't tackle the Jets RB. He couldn't turn the corner, but they couldn't bring him down and wrap him up. But every Bills player that got near him knocked the snot out of him. Guy took about eight vicious hits and gained maybe a yard.

I've never seen anything like that.

That was the play I was thinking about with Chris Ivory. That was an amazing two yard run and amazing defense.