The Bills smack the snot out of other teams players

Kelly the Dog

Just wanted to give the players and coaches some special props for the way they hit on defense and special teams. It's fun to watch. Yesterday there must have been 15 plays that I was like, "Ow, that had to hurt."

And remember, guns don't kill people, Nigel Bradham kills people.

And I hate the Jets, but man, Chris Ivory runs as hard and plays as hard as anyone in the league. Hard not to like that guy.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This D has an attitude and an identity. They are a hard hitting, gang tackling, hustling Defense. It's so important to keep this core together! If we can keep most of the D, plus the return of Kiko, next season will be outstanding again. This team is a few offensive moves from being really good...

Edited by ricojes

Just wanted to give the players and coaches some special props for the way they hit on defense and special teams. It's fun to watch. Yesterday there must have been 15 plays that I was like, "Ow, that had to hurt."

And I hate the Jets, but man, Chris Ivory runs as hard and plays as hard as anyone in the league. Hard not to like that guy.

Nigel's takedown of Chris Ivory by the hair was the highlight of the night.

Hilarious.

I love how hard the Bills defense and special teams are hitting people too. There was one play where (at full speed) it looked like a Jet's guy got decapitated by like four Bills players in the secondary. I told my wife - Holy ****! somebody is going to get killed playing this Bills defense.

Teams have to get a little queasy when watching game film on the Bills defense. Somewhere in the back of their minds there must be this little scaredy-cat whimpering that they don't want to play against us.

Edited by PolishDave

Shouldn't we just the defense knocks the snot out of people?

I commented elsewhere that every Jets snap was like opening Christmas presents.

Mario Williams was absolutely out of his skull last night. Watching him flip the dog-killer like he was dropping a straight flush was a thing of beauty.

He should be in the running for Defensive MVP. But he doesn't put on a show like other guys. He's all business.

I commented elsewhere that every Jets snap was like opening Christmas presents.

Mario Williams was absolutely out of his skull last night. Watching him flip the dog-killer like he was dropping a straight flush was a thing of beauty.

I think Mario has been great in his tenure with the Bills, but from what I can see, he has really raised his game to a higher level this season. In the past, while in Houston, and here, there was some criticism of him, that he was a great athlete, but he seemed to lack some "fire"...I think he found the fire this season. His body language, all season, has shown (to me anyways) that he is really enjoying playing football this year.

Does Marrone get any credit for this? I know OP acknowledged the coaching role. Anyone else?

Consistent with what I've always said: I think it's more of a testament to our players. We've got some very very good ones!

Hughes just doesn't quit. Mario is finally playing like the man-monster he is. Dareus and Kyle Williams, when they're clicking, are just too much for a line to handle. Preston Brown is quietly become the best addition of the off season. Brandon Spikes sets the tone. And whether it be by ripping a guy down by his hair or by his face, Nigel Bradham is a bad, bad man.

Imagine if we got a bruiser at strong safety. Can you imagine having to make it through all those guys only to get licked by a Bob Sanders-type guy who just wants to separate you from the ball?

I'm sure it's been mentioned elsewhere - but this is the third straight Jets game in which we have forced a QB - benching.

love it

Actually, I believe Vick got hurt. :thumbsup: I knew he was going to end up on the pine with him taking so many hits. My question, though I love to see our guys running on all cylinders, is are the J-E-T-S THAT bad or is our defense THAT good? If we play like that the rest of the way, have solid gameplanning, and execution we could make the playoffs. But again I ask, are the Jets THAT bad or are we THAT good?

Actually, I believe Vick got hurt. :thumbsup: I knew he was going to end up on the pine with him taking so many hits. My question, though I love to see our guys running on all cylinders, is are the J-E-T-S THAT bad or is our defense THAT good? If we play like that the rest of the way, have solid gameplanning, and execution we could make the playoffs. But again I ask, are the Jets THAT bad or are we THAT good?

Yes.