Global warming err Climate change HOAX

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

This is the exact response I expect from Liberals when questioned on why they do not show us the way things should be done. Liberals understand that they need conservative people to do the heavy lifting for any of their ideas to work properly. 

That’s silly, we all need to change. The government needs to lead the way. Conservative people won’t do anything, they don’t believe science, even. 

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

That’s silly, we all need to change. The government needs to lead the way. Conservative people won’t do anything, they don’t believe science, even. 

...yes I agree......that 17% Congressional approval rating says we have the leadership (COUGH) to do "the people's business"......hope you're NOT serious......note that the "535" includes BOTH parties......

39 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...yes I agree......that 17% Congressional approval rating says we have the leadership (COUGH) to do "the people's business"......hope you're NOT serious......note that the "535" includes BOTH parties......

That doesn’t mean anything 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You said it again- someone else needs to lead- anything that is truly important a person of integrity does and then tries to lead by example

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You said it again- someone else needs to lead- anything that is truly important a person of integrity does and then tries to lead by example

Of course, we the people need to lead. You are just being a terrible little sore loser. 

Stop being a sore loser, it’s too funny. 🤣

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Of course, we the people need to lead. You are just being a terrible little sore loser. 

Stop being a sore loser, it’s too funny. 🤣

You just said the govt needs to lead and I am the sore loser when you change your entire point? You are fun.

• 4 weeks later...

The news was just delivered by GM itself:

“President-elect Biden recently said, ‘I believe that we can own the 21st century car market again by moving to electric vehicles.’ We at General Motors couldn’t agree more,” Mary Barra, the General Motors chief executive, wrote in a letter Monday to leaders of some of the nation’s largest environmental groups.

Barra’s letter also noted that Biden has pledged to reverse Trump’s approach by taking fast action to reduce vehicular emissions, and added:

AD

“We believe the ambitious electrification goals of the President-elect, California, and General Motors are aligned to address climate change by drastically reducing automobile emissions,” she wrote. “We are confident that the Biden Administration, California, and the U.S. auto industry, which supports 10.3 million jobs, can collaboratively find the pathway that will deliver an all-electric future.”

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

The news was just delivered by GM itself:

“President-elect Biden recently said, ‘I believe that we can own the 21st century car market again by moving to electric vehicles.’ We at General Motors couldn’t agree more,” Mary Barra, the General Motors chief executive, wrote in a letter Monday to leaders of some of the nation’s largest environmental groups.

Barra’s letter also noted that Biden has pledged to reverse Trump’s approach by taking fast action to reduce vehicular emissions, and added:

AD

“We believe the ambitious electrification goals of the President-elect, California, and General Motors are aligned to address climate change by drastically reducing automobile emissions,” she wrote. “We are confident that the Biden Administration, California, and the U.S. auto industry, which supports 10.3 million jobs, can collaboratively find the pathway that will deliver an all-electric future.”

That is good, Trump wanted to hurt this country and Biden again bringing it together.

• Like (+1) 1

Weather it's a myth or not seeing as our new Pres. Biden put J. Kerry at the "Climate Czar"  he will probably put it together the same way he did the Iran deal that he put together ! Nothin like giving a murder a gun or the money to buy one 🤔 Just saying ! 

The US will be back to paying more than any one else just because we have the printing press to print more money that any other country & were just nice like that .

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, T master said:

Weather it's a myth or not seeing as our new Pres. Biden put J. Kerry at the "Climate Czar"  he will probably put it together the same way he did the Iran deal that he put together ! Nothin like giving a murder a gun or the money to buy one 🤔 Just saying ! 

The US will be back to paying more than any one else just because we have the printing press to print more money that any other country & were just nice like that .

I'm pretty sure weather is not a myth.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 hours ago, T master said:

Well, if you guys won the election you could burn up the planet, but you lost. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Well, if you guys won the election you could burn up the planet, but you lost. 

Yes this is 1 and more than likely only time i can or will agree with you you are right Trump did lose . 

But good ole Joe will except China back as (not only his & his son's) but America's friend & partner for the future . 😷 thanks China 😷

Then give all those poor folks that illegally entered and stayed here a free ride no consequences for their actions (kind of like these mayors with the rioters oh I'm sorry "peaceful protesters") 

Then give every one free college tuition and not have to pay any of it back that has already been borrowed wow add to that FREE health care FREE Health care

OMG it's going to be a utopia !

Oh i almost forgot to mention give some more cash to Iran so they will be our friends too 😍 it'll be dreamy ...

Wow i might need to rethink this 🤔 

Just now, T master said:

Yes this is 1 and more than likely only time i can or will agree with you you are right Trump did lose . 

But good ole Joe will except China back as (not only his & his son's) but America's friend & partner for the future . 😷 thanks China 😷

Then give all those poor folks that illegally entered and stayed here a free ride no consequences for their actions (kind of like these mayors with the rioters oh I'm sorry "peaceful protesters") 

Then give every one free college tuition and not have to pay any of it back that has already been borrowed wow add to that FREE health care FREE Health care

OMG it's going to be a utopia !

Oh i almost forgot to mention give some more cash to Iran so they will be our friends too 😍 it'll be dreamy ...

Wow i might need to rethink this 🤔 

I love the extremism China accusation... You must love to make up things.

32 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I love the extremism China accusation... You must love to make up things.

Answer a couple of simple questions please . 

1) Where did the virus originate What City ? 

2) What country is that city located in ? 

3) Why is Joes son making so much cash for these jobs not only in "Communist China" but the Ukraine ? (2 part question) Was it because of his prior schooling ?

Edited by T master

Just now, T master said:

Answer answer a couple of simple questions please . 

1) Where did the virus originate What City ? 

2) What country is that city located in ? 

3) Why is Joes son making so much cash for these jobs not only in "Communist China" but the Ukraine ? (2 part question) Was it because of his prior schooling ?

So Biden had a China creat the virus to get Trump out? 

You have proof?

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

So Biden had a China creat the virus to get Trump out? 

You have proof?

1) You didn't answer any of the questions. You just twisted it how ever into a very foolish statement !! 

2) where the hell did you pull that out of  ?? I never mentioned 1 thing about Joe having China create any thing .

If you go back and read it again you might understand the questions as they were asked . Then just answer them they are mostly easy 1 word answers oh and don't answer a question with another question please until the original question is answered . 

2 minutes ago, T master said:

1) You didn't answer any of the questions. You just twisted it how ever into a very foolish statement !! 

2) where the hell did you pull that out of  ?? I never mentioned 1 thing about Joe having China create any thing .

If you go back and read it again you might understand the questions as they were asked . Then just answer them they are mostly easy 1 word answers oh and don't answer a question with another question please until the original question is answered . 

You talk about Joe being friends with China making accusations with no proof and ask me to answer questions for you? 

I did answer I need proof of #3.

How do you answer a question with no truth to it? I understand you like lies b.c Trump tells you so many, but you need proof.

Supposedly there was a flashdrive that disappeared and was found again but never talked about b.c it didn't have any evidence on it so was swept under the rug as "Never happened"

Edited by TBBills

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

You talk about Joe being friends with China making accusations with no proof and ask me to answer questions for you? 

I did answer I need proof of #3.

What about 1 & 2 ? Pretty simple 

It has been proven that Hunter worked making a ST of money from both a Chinese power company & a Ukrainian company . All's i asked was why ? 

You are the one accusing me of saying it's because of Joe i didn't it just pulls up a bunch of What if's . 

Refer to sentence number 1 in this reply .

Just now, T master said:

What about 1 & 2 ? Pretty simple 

It has been proven that Hunter worked making a ST of money from both a Chinese power company & a Ukrainian company . All's i asked was why ? 

You are the one accusing me of saying it's because of Joe i didn't it just pulls up a bunch of What if's . 

Refer to sentence number 1 in this reply .

Your post is all what ifs... Please prove it.

5 hours ago, TBBills said:

Your post is all what ifs... Please prove it.

Just like the Russian investigation of a fake (Paid for) dossier which only took 2 yrs & $32 Million of tax payer money to prove nothing 🤔

If they gave that much time investigating a "Possible" political dealing with the last Pres. they should do the same for this incoming Pres. for which his son is known to have a relationship with the largest Communist country's biggest electric company .

I doubt that any of this will make sense because you will cherry pick what makes sense to your train of thought although it is futile i will at least make a attempt .

Oh & before you go spouting off show me the proof again i will tell you in this article there is no proof of any allegations of Joe being tied to China which i did not say but unlike the allegations of a fake/paid for dossier there is a proven connection to china which gives way to a line of thought that provokes a reason to why there might be some kind of investigation into the relationship between them.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/joe-biden-must-clear-air-hunter-biden-his-china-business-ncna1245836

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 months later...

In The Last Decade, 89% Of New CO2 Output Came From China And India 

https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/2021/03/01/last-decade-89-new-co2-output-came-china-india/

We’re being told on a daily basis that CO2 emissions need to drop in order to avoid a future climate disaster. We’re also being told that we’re not doing nearly enough. In fact, globally we’re not seeing any reduction in CO2 emissions. If you look at the decade leading up to 2018 those emissions went up about 12%. But there’s a very big caveat to those numbers. Nearly all of the increase, just shy of 90%, is coming from just two countries

So while we heard a lot about President Trump leaving the Paris Accord behind, the U.S. actually has been doing a pretty good job in reducing its emissions without it. But those efforts won’t mean much overall so long as China and India are more than making up for any reductions we’ve made. To put this another way, if you’re hoping to see a global reduction in CO2 emissions over the next decade it pretty much rests in the hands of one person:

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

In The Last Decade, 89% Of New CO2 Output Came From China And India 

https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/2021/03/01/last-decade-89-new-co2-output-came-china-india/

We’re being told on a daily basis that CO2 emissions need to drop in order to avoid a future climate disaster. We’re also being told that we’re not doing nearly enough. In fact, globally we’re not seeing any reduction in CO2 emissions. If you look at the decade leading up to 2018 those emissions went up about 12%. But there’s a very big caveat to those numbers. Nearly all of the increase, just shy of 90%, is coming from just two countries

So while we heard a lot about President Trump leaving the Paris Accord behind, the U.S. actually has been doing a pretty good job in reducing its emissions without it. But those efforts won’t mean much overall so long as China and India are more than making up for any reductions we’ve made. To put this another way, if you’re hoping to see a global reduction in CO2 emissions over the next decade it pretty much rests in the hands of one person:

xi-jinping.jpg

Just as importantly, the United States shouldn't need a global agreement with any other country to do what these people perceive to be the 'right thing'. 

Matthew 6:1-4

"Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.”

• Like (+1) 2

• 1 month later...

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-climate-change-town-hall-staffer-climate-fear

CNN plans climate change town hall after staffer reveals plan to sell climate 'fear' in leaked recording

by Yael Halon

CNN is set to host a live town hall with senior Biden administration officials this weekend on the topic of climate change, weeks after a network employee told an undercover journalist the network planned to push "fear" about the issue. The town hall, moderated by CNN anchor Dana Bash, will focus on "The Climate Crisis" and will air on Friday night to mark this year's celebration of Earth Day, the network announced.

On 3/2/2021 at 4:49 PM, SoCal Deek said:

Just as importantly, the United States shouldn't need a global agreement with any other country to do what these people perceive to be the 'right thing'. 

Matthew 6:1-4

"Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.”

Global agreements on pollution are pragmatic because you’re generally collaborating on disadvantaging yourselves economically in the short term.  

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Global agreements on pollution are pragmatic because you’re generally collaborating on disadvantaging yourselves economically in the short term.  

We can improve the environment without handcuffing ourselves. We've been doing it for decades. But, I believe like you, I see no reason why we need global agreements to do it.  I trust the 'moral' compass of America, far more than I do that of virtually any other country.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

We can improve the environment without handcuffing ourselves. We've been doing it for decades. But, I believe like you, I see no reason why we need global agreements to do it.  I trust the 'moral' compass of America, far more than I do that of virtually any other country.

Fair but if you can get buy in from the others or commit to shared sacrifice it helps things, in my view.

I also think the whole climate change argument is misguided anyway because it’s complicated science and just allows the puppet masters to create more division.  

It should really just boil down to what do you want to breath?, what do you want to drink? What do you want to eat? I’m pretty sure an overwhelming majority would not say ‘the polluted stuff’ 

28 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Alright guys... let’s have a fair and balanced view here.

Hard core light winger, Lindsey Graham: 

Brother 5–have at it.  Hide in the cellar. Dim the lights.  Knit your own socks.  Send all your money to your betters to redistribute.  On the 4th, mask up, eat tofu and speak in hushed tones.  You’ll be saving us all.  

But be nicer on the comments regarding Lindsey G.  Humor at the expense of others creates negative energy that dents butterfly wings in the Arctic, which—you guessed it, contributes to the climate calamity that befalls us. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Brother 5–have at it.  Hide in the cellar. Dim the lights.  Knit your own socks.  Send all your money to your betters to redistribute.  On the 4th, mask up, eat tofu and speak in hushed tones.  You’ll be saving us all.  

But be nicer on the comments regarding Lindsey G.  Humor at the expense of others creates negative energy that dents butterfly wings in the Arctic, which—you guessed it, contributes to the climate calamity that befalls us. 

I read this 5 times and I have no idea what you’re trying to say.

11 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

I read this 5 times and I have no idea what you’re trying to say.

Of course you don’t.  

You’re just a sweet kid who doesn’t knit his own socks, preferring instead to order online using your personal squawk box constructed from petroleum products, buying from countries polluting Mother Earth at an alarming rate, using non-sustainable products, made in sweatshops by child/forced laborers working 12-15 hours a day, placed on trucks and cargo ships that chug across the vast oceans leaving a trail of destruction all along the way, placed on trucks that burn fossil fuel in and ultimately delivered to in a most decidedly eco-painful  packaging  that you will quickly cast off to our ever expanding landfills. 

Knit you own socks man. Save the planet. 

Be bold. Be Biden. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

John Kerry Implies Net-Zero Emissions Goal Not Good Enough, Says We Need To ‘Get Carbon Dioxide Out Of The Atmosphere’

by Charlotte Pence Bond

At the virtual Leaders’ Climate Summit on Thursday, climate czar John Kerry made the claim that even if a goal of net-zero emissions is achieved, carbon dioxide will still need to be removed from the atmosphere. Kerry spoke through a screen as the summit was held on a virtual format, saying, “Even if we get to net zero, we still have to get carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere. This is a bigger challenge than a lot of people have really grabbed onto yet.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/john-kerry-implies-net-zero-emissions-goal-not-good-enough-says-we-need-to-get-carbon-dioxide-out-of-the-atmosphere

John Kerry is an absolute moron..

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Of course you don’t.  

You’re just a sweet kid who doesn’t knit his own socks, preferring instead to order online using your personal squawk box constructed from petroleum products, buying from countries polluting Mother Earth at an alarming rate, using non-sustainable products, made in sweatshops by child/forced laborers working 12-15 hours a day, placed on trucks and cargo ships that chug across the vast oceans leaving a trail of destruction all along the way, placed on trucks that burn fossil fuel in and ultimately delivered to in a most decidedly eco-painful  packaging  that you will quickly cast off to our ever expanding landfills. 

Knit you own socks man. Save the planet. 

Be bold. Be Biden. 

Wait.... do you knit your own socks!

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, B-Man said:

PREACH !

If after researching for yourself, and not being able to come up with an answer, you then went to 100 doctors, and 97 of them told you you will die if you don't follow their advice, what would you do?  

Just now, daz28 said:

If after researching for yourself, and not being able to come up with an answer, you then went to 100 doctors, and 97 of them told you you will die if you don't follow their advice, what would you do?  

Oh dear.

You aren't really going to quote that faux 97% narrative are you.

My doctor knows that science is never settled, that is not how it works.

And my accountant knows that throwing good money after bad, because many people have been force fed one sided data for two decades, is foolish.