Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does she sound like she's honest with herself? She's basically gatorman with PMS. And yes, I have scripts that deal with her so I don't have to.

You know what's great right now, though? My brother's a professor at Auburn. So she's stuck living in Alabama. So blue she's practically ultraviolet, and she's stuck in a red state. :lol: She absolutely hates it. She hates everyone down there. I suggested once that maybe she try to get to know people, maybe talk to them...but there's no point in trying to talk to such horrible, racist people, and she knows they're not people she wants to associate with (even though she doesn't know **** about them.) Keeping in mind, of course, that her idea of "talking" and "associating" with "such people" is berating them over how horrible they are, and not understanding why they don't understand that they'd be better people if they just believed what she told them to, and she can't figure out why no one likes her...

She's basically the Democratic Party, in one single nutty package. She is the worst kind of liberal elitist.

And now that I think of it...she doesn't even speak French. She'd move to France fully expecting them to speak English to her, and not understanding why they won't.

Wow - sorry to hear that. She sounds like she's probably one of my sister's facebook friends.

Also, you mean gator doesn't already have PMS?

I agree that the movie REALLY sucked and that is from someone who usually like Laurence Fishburne, but how would electing Doormat Kerry have helped?

Uh, he's not a republican? Every time you take off your vagina hat you say something stupid. Do I have to draw you a picture................in crayons?

Solar energy taking off so well in California it's causing headaches! Those who said green energy can't work are looking increasingly wrong. When batteries improve enough, it will be renewable energy all the way. 27% of energy in California in now renewable and growing fast

http://www.latimes.com/projects/la-fi-electricity-solar/

Perhaps the most glaring example: The California Legislature has mandated that one-half of the states electricity come from renewable sources by 2030; today its about one-fourth. That goal once was considered wildly optimistic. But solar panels have become much more efficient and less expensive. So solar power is now often the same price or cheaper than most other types of electricity, and production has soared so much that the target now looks laughably easy to achieve.

I actually laughed out loud when I read this. I don't know if it would be practical, or even feasible -

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/22/were-thinking-of-building-a-solar-wall-on-us-mexico-border-trump-says.html

"Solar wall, panels, beautiful. I mean actually, think of it, the higher it goes, the more valuable it is." :lol:

I could believe that Trump doesn't know putting solar panels perpendicular to the path of the sun doesn't maximize efficiency.

I could believe that Trump doesn't know putting solar panels perpendicular to the path of the sun doesn't maximize efficiency.

For the sake of argument, who said anything about not placing them flat along the top of the wall?

For the sake of argument, who said anything about not placing them flat along the top of the wall?

I guess I can be charitable and say that his 'the higher it goes more the valuable it is' quote was in reference to less atmospheric refraction at higher elevations. Sure.

I guess I can be charitable and say that his 'the higher it goes more the valuable it is' quote was in reference to less atmospheric refraction at higher elevations. Sure.

Okay, that is pretty funny.

And by extension you should also be blamed for Deepwater Horizon. Just think how differently things would be if he had only won in 2004. No Katrina, no DH and no financial meltdown. Makes me want to go to my yacht in Massachusetts Rhode Island and toss my medals in the water.

If you're going to do it right, you have to throw away medals belonging to someone else, while you keep yours in a display case behind your desk.

Finally, somebody says it.

Al Gore is ‘not very smart’, who only made his vast fortune just because he happened to get lucky by obsessing about climate change.

Possibly we’d all guessed this already. Now it has been confirmed by an expert in the field of finance – Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway vice chairman and fellow investment billionaire Charlie Munger.

Munger, who was speaking at an informal investors’ Q & A – recorded here – clearly does not rate Gore’s intelligence or investment acumen.

“Al Gore has come into you fellas business, Munger said. “He has made $3 or $400 million in your business. And he’s not very smart. He smoked a lot of pot as he coaxed through Harvard with a gentleman’s C. But he had one obsessive idea that global warming was a terrible thing and he would protect the world from it,” he explained.

Edited by B-Man

Finally, somebody says it.

Al Gore is ‘not very smart’, who only made his vast fortune just because he happened to get lucky by obsessing about climate change.

Possibly we’d all guessed this already. Now it has been confirmed by an expert in the field of finance – Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway vice chairman and fellow investment billionaire Charlie Munger.

Munger, who was speaking at an informal investors’ Q & A – recorded

– clearly does not rate Gore’s intelligence or investment acumen.

Global warming does not take a lot of brains to understand. It takes a lot of money to propagandize against, though. Paid posters, paid scientists, paid pundits all add up.

“Al Gore has come into you fellas business, Munger said. “He has made $3 or $400 million in your business. And he’s not very smart. He smoked a lot of pot as he coaxed through Harvard with a gentleman’s C. But he had one obsessive idea that global warming was a terrible thing and he would protect the world from it,” he explained.

Either way he is going to need more money but there is a fair amount of difference between $3 and $400 million. Like $399,999,997 difference.

I thought June 20 was Spring in Canada and June 21 was Summer and now Autumn is winding down.

I'd like to have the window open a bit to let fresh air in at night without waking up with pneumonia.

We get what we get up here, and we are grateful. And then we complain.

I'd like to have the window open a bit to let fresh air in at night without waking up with pneumonia.

it has yet to hit 90° here and been in the 50's at night

You don't get pneumonia from the cold.

If you did, I'd be dead several times over.