Global warming err Climate change HOAX

I can't remember if he has you on ignore or not.

He does. So do I. So does anyone who is sick of being baited into stupid bullsh%t dialogue.

He's a troll. Stop taking the bait. You're smarter than that.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He does. So do I. So does anyone who is sick of being baited into stupid bullsh%t dialogue.

He's a troll. Stop taking the bait. You're smarter than that.

I am smarter than that. It's not that I take his bait, it's that I !@#$ed up and threw away the blue dress. What can I say, he needed the protein.

Could also file this on under the Pet Peeves thread, but would probably get another Warning point for political content.

Anyways, looking for totally apolitical content while being subject to political commentary in the process. Case in point, headline on the front page of weather.com states: Drowning in Irony: Trump May Have Just Doomed His Own Properties

Just tell me the !@#$ing high for today and if there's a chance of rain :wallbash:

Edited by /dev/null

Could also file this on under the Pet Peeves thread, but would probably get another Warning point for political content.

Anyways, looking for totally apolitical content while being subject to political commentary in the process. Case in point, headline on the front page of weather.com states: Drowning in Irony: Trump May Have Just Doomed His Own Properties

Just tell me the !@#$ing high for today and if there's a chance of rain :wallbash:

No one does the overblown headline better than the weather stations. They are fast and furious to Fox/CNN's Cars.

:

That place is getting weird. I asked if there were any updates on the UFO on the ocean floor and my question kept getting erased. How is asking for an update a bad post? Maybe someone is mad at me. Can you ask for an update? Because I'm wondering if their is an update.

Evidence has shown that the resurgence of the pine industry in the wild country of Alaska has been a benefit to the local wildlife which is flourishing. Lower temperatures with longer lower averages in the Spring have assisted this year in encouraging wildlife to rebound in this once nearly empty region.

http://www.redstate.com/climateandscience/Alaskan_Reboun___.1

Always interesting to see actual information.