Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what's really interesting science? All the studies that show that CO2 changes lag temperature changes, not precede them.

Whatever, all I know is the experts are saying we are burning up the atmosphere and I believe them and not the bought and paid for right wing universe of media, lobbyists and politicians

You mean...you don't know if it is or isn't?

I was just trying to figure out where he was coming from in asking his silly question

I don't give a **** whether you care or not. Just pointing out what you think is interesting could be a colossal load of crap.

What the scientists are saying is a "load of crap"? OK!

I just trust them

I was just trying to figure out where he was coming from in asking his silly question

Same place we all come from, replying to your crap: you're an ignorant little dolt, and we encourage you to prove it at every turn. Now dance, monkey, dance!

Same place we all come from, replying to your crap: you're an ignorant little dolt, and we encourage you to prove it at every turn. Now dance, monkey, dance!

Ya sure Tom,

All 97% 75 of them?

Whatever, I believe them over the paid propagandist you obviously follow. The right wing is just a big ignorance parade.

Whatever, I believe them over the paid propagandist you obviously follow. The right wing is just a big ignorance parade.

And who's to say the scientists not are also paid propagandists? Everyone has an agenda just like that racist LBJ right?

How much money, paid by whom, have these scientists made? I don't give a flip what the moron in chief things. I'm extremely cynical.

You understand they work for different organizations and such, right? So your little conspiracy crap would have to tie them all together.

And you think they can all be bought and not say anything? That's stupid

So Tom another question:

Is this the same sort of reactor I was talking about earlier, or something different?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flibe_Energy

or this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thorcon

Also, of note, is that 1) the military has its own nuclear regulatory commission (didn't know that) and 2) they plan to be grid-independent. Interesting.

Edited by joesixpack