Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget cabal. How about gang, mob or international criminal organization. All the same to me. They act in their own self interest? Like allowing a colonization by a 7th century theocracy like Islam? Putting them on the public dole? That kind of self interest? I wonder what Greece thinks about the EU. Point is those countries have no sovereignty. Whomever the EU installs as dictator ultimately calls the shots. No thanks to that and they can keep their climate fear scam to themselves. Let those poor saps over there pay for it. And while were at it, maybe we should pull our military out of there. Let the evil shrew Merkel pay to fight for her own turf while shes battling climate change. See how they manage that.

What?

Plenty, even if doubling was really a possibility.

Gas isn't the future. It's transitional. Trump betting anything on coal is absurd.

Nuclear would be fantastic but we seem to be too scared of it here. Renewables are starting to get real.

To give equal opportunity to reactionary morons everywhere, Trump thinks there are jobs to be had in coal.

in my county the average household income for a family is $38k.

If you doubled their bills than they need even more well fare.

Is that worthwhile?

http://www.politifact.com/illinois/statements/2017/apr/25/brad-schneider/are-there-three-times-many-solar-energy-jobs-coal-/

In a Chicago Tribune op-ed published on April 20 -- two days before Earth Day -- Rep. Brad Schneider, D-Ill., took issue with Trump’s environmental priorities. At one point in the op-ed, he wrote, "More than 260,000 Americans are employed by the domestic solar industry — three times as many workers as employed by the entire coal mining industry."

We had previously looked at whether there are more people employed in the U.S. solar-energy industry than in the oil industry. (There aren’t.) But the comparison with the coal industry was new to us, so we decided to take a look.

The sources of Schneider’s statistics

When we contacted Schneider’s office, they cited two sources, one for each number in the statement.

The first number -- 260,000 U.S. solar workers -- stems from the 2016 edition of the National Solar Jobs Census, which is published by the Solar Foundation, a nonprofit organization aligned with the solar industry. We confirmed that, according to the foundation’s calculations, there were 260,077 solar workers in the United States in 2016.

The second number -- unstated in the op-ed, but equaling 87,000 workers employed in coal mining, if you do the math -- actually overstates the number of mine workers. According to the Energy Information Administration, a part of the federal Energy Department, the number of people working at coal mines was 65,971 in 2016. The actual ratio between the two numbers would be almost four-to-one.

You don't..............have..............to live like an "Environmental Refugee"

zzzzPetty,%20Tom.jpg

My college professor told me that the entire Southwest would run out of water by the year 2010 and be completely evacuated by 2015. He had this "fact" on his final exam.

The only people still fooled by Climate Change are the ones too young to remember more than one doomsday prediction.

WHITE HOUSE: The Paris climate accord "would effectively decapitate our coal industry, which now supplies about one-third of our electric power."

THE FACTS: The U.S. coal industry was in decline long before the Paris accord was signed in 2015. The primary cause has been competition from cleaner-burning natural gas, which has been made cheaper and more abundant by hydraulic fracturing. Electric utilities have been replacing coal plants with gas-fired facilities because they are more efficient and less expensive to operate.

And this has what exactly to do with with his Pittsburgh comment? Yup, you all have abso!@#$inglutely lost it.

Green energy is the future and our president and the rubes want to invest in the past. Sad

You forgot one.

Lost it? I think you are warped. How do you reach your silly conclusions?

Why do you think he mentioned Pittsburgh?

The only people still fooled by Climate Change are the ones too young to remember more than one doomsday prediction.

As well as (1) those who think it's real because 'scientists" say so ' and (2) those who think Bill Nye is, actually, a science guy.

As well as (1) those who think it's real because 'scientists" say so ' and (2) those who think Bill Nye is, actually, a science guy.

"Scientists"??

You think they are not just because you have been literally told by your well financed political party that they are not?

Brainwashed!

Why does that idiot say anything?

Time for someone to take their own advice. :D

"Scientists"??

You think they are not just because you have been literally told by your well financed political party that they are not?

Brainwashed!

Shoe meet other foot.

For believing the scientists?

Why shouldn't I believe them?

No for saying this hypocritical nonsense.

No for saying this hypocritical nonsense.

So I should believe the scientists, thank you.

"Scientists" :lol:

Hypocrite alert! Climate alarmist mayor dismisses leading by example as ‘cheap symbolism’

Asked why he takes an SUV to his gym workout, he stated that he doesn't use "cheap symbolism"

Earlier in the morning.............."Everyone in their own life needs to change their own habits to start protecting the earth" @NYCMayor says...cc

http://www.politico.com/states/new-york/city-hall/story/2017/06/02/de-blasio-using-mass-transit-for-gym-commute-would-be-cheap-symbolism-112479

There’s a different rule book for the democrat elite:

I can take an SUV but you can't grill a hamburger is why people think climate hysterics are full of **** https://twitter.com/azi/status/870653123769094144

:doh: Practicing what you preach = "Cheap symbolism"