Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clown-Marionette-80821.gif

Hey once again I appreciate your help here but as I've told you before I only care about the opinions of people I respect. So you can carry on too.

All of them?

That's really stupid

Who said it takes them all?

Hey once again I appreciate your help here but as I've told you before I only care about the opinions of people I respect. So you can carry on too.

Who said it takes them all?

You and douch bag Tasker got bad blood?

Exactly, if they were not in on it a whole bunch of them would say it was a hoax and the others were bought and paid for.

The conspiracy theory here is total bunk

think about it, if you have a glass of pop or beer and then warm it up, what do you think happens to the CO2 level between the surface of the liquid and the top of the glass?

It would get warmer?

You and douch bag Tasker got bad blood?

Exactly, if they were not in on it a whole bunch of them would say it was a hoax and the others were bought and paid for.

Every think that some are totally wrong with their assessment? Science is often times 100% hypothetical.

Every think that some are totally wrong with their assessment? Science is often times 100% hypothetical.

This one they seem pretty sure on. And the basic idea makes sense. All the right wing nonsense just makes all more believable. Trump says the Chinese made it up, Har Har!

I remember when the right wing was fighting scientists over smoking and cancer. Same thing

think about it, if you have a glass of pop or beer and then warm it up, what do you think happens to the CO2 level between the surface of the liquid and the top of the glass?

What does that have to do with the timing of CO2 buildup & temperatures? Aren't you demonstrating the same effect? Heating first, then observing CO2 effect.

Mike Bloomberg, trying to keep momentum for an effort by states and cities to stick with the Paris climate deal despite President Donald Trump's rejection of the pact, says he will submit a report to the United Nations outlining what can be done without the federal government's help.

Bloomberg, the U.N. special envoy for cities and climate change, submitted to the United Nations Framework Convention for Climate a joint statement today signed by more than 1,000 business leaders, mayors, governors and others committed to upholding the deal. In the coming months, he says he will work with any interested officials to "formally quantify" what kind of greenhouse gas emissions could be achieved at the state and local level, in the private sector, and at universities or nonprofits.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/05/we-are-still-in-paris-goals-239151

That's good to see. Glad someone gives a hoot about the planet

Mike Bloomberg, trying to keep momentum for an effort by states and cities to stick with the Paris climate deal despite President Donald Trump's rejection of the pact, says he will submit a report to the United Nations outlining what can be done without the federal government's help.

Bloomberg, the U.N. special envoy for cities and climate change, submitted to the United Nations Framework Convention for Climate a joint statement today signed by more than 1,000 business leaders, mayors, governors and others committed to upholding the deal. In the coming months, he says he will work with any interested officials to "formally quantify" what kind of greenhouse gas emissions could be achieved at the state and local level, in the private sector, and at universities or nonprofits.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/05/we-are-still-in-paris-goals-239151

That's good to see. Glad someone gives a hoot about the planet

So we can solve this "problem" without my tax dollars? !@#$ing awesome!! :thumbsup:

So we can solve this "problem" without my tax dollars? !@#$ing awesome!! :thumbsup:

Good thing you didn't have a vote when they were deciding if sh it was a pollutant, we'd never have built sewars. You'd be saying sh it was natural and didn't harm anything.

Good thing you didn't have a vote when they were deciding if sh it was a pollutant, we'd never have built sewars. You'd be saying sh it was natural and didn't harm anything.

I did and voted against it. I'm old you know.

You're a !@#$ing pollutant, you !@#$ing dolt.