Southtowns (and the Ralph) getting a s***load of snow

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@buffalobills

Want to help clear the Ralph? We're looking for snow shovelers. Pay is $10/hour + game tickets. Call 716-636-4840 for details.

#Bills VP of Operations Andy Major: "We can't have too many people helping. We won't be turning anyone away"

#Bills VP Andy Major: "Removing snow and having snow fall at the same time, we'll go 24/7, triple shifts to be ready" #LetsGoBuffalo

The @NFL, not the #Bills, will determine contingency plans if RWS cannot host Sunday's game.

Just how much snow needs to be removed? 220,000 TONS, enough to fill the @ADPROSports Complex 8 times over.

B20phHlIIAA0Q16.jpg

#Bills VP Andy Major: "We are sparing no expense to clear the stadium and make it safe"

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

No way they will play this game in frickin Toronto or anywhere else. At worst it gets moved to Monday night.

I was joking. The irony is that, if they still played games in Toronto, this one would have been a likely candidate.

Serious question, though: has the league decided to suspend the blackout rule? No way this game gets full attendance, and they'd be stupid to not televise it for people snowed in.

I can't believe, being 2 hours east of Buffalo that it isn't snowing and there is no snow on the ground while they are getting pelted like that. Syracuse is starting way behind on the snow race this year!

2 hours? try 20 minutes! We got 2 inches of very light snow in Amherst this morning, that's it. supposed to get more tonight, but nothing like the southtowns...

So UB would be an option, right? I know it only holds about 30k though and they would lose money from refunding and probably don't want to do that if at all possible.

That would be soooooo awesome! About a 5 minutes walk, or a 20 minute stumble from my house...

2 hours? try 20 minutes! We got 2 inches of very light snow in Amherst this morning, that's it. supposed to get more tonight, but nothing like the southtowns...

That would be soooooo awesome! About a 5 minutes walk, or a 20 minute stumble from my house...

Try 5 minutes...I live 3 miles from the airport where they got 6 inches and we got over 60 here...