Southtowns (and the Ralph) getting a s***load of snow

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy cr*p. NBC news just lead off their broadcast from the corner of my girlfriends street just a few houses down. Pretty cool, but now we wondering how the heck they got there.

If you are referring to Lester Holt being on Borden, Como park Blvd is plowed enough where emergency vehicles have been up and down it all day. Side streets in the area are plowed enough for snowmobiles to get through.

Bills working around the clock to ready stadium for Sunday

By Joe Buscaglia

3000978.jpg?1416457150

With the onset of one of the biggest storms in western New York history, the Buffalo Bills will work on overdrive to try and ready Ralph Wilson Stadium for the scheduled 1 pm showdown against the New York Jets on Sunday.

The stadium sits in Orchard Park, one of the areas that accrued the most amounts of snow south of the city of Buffalo. That area got over three feet of snow, and in some spots, even more than that.

The worst isn't over, either. Another lake effect snowstorm is projected to hit Orchard Park on Thursday, delivering an additional two-to-three feet of snow.

@JonTWCNews

Orchard Park travel ban remains through Thursday. That puts serious damper on volunteer efforts at Ralph and #Bills practice

If you are referring to Lester Holt being on Borden, Como park Blvd is plowed enough where emergency vehicles have been up and down it all day. Side streets in the area are plowed enough for snowmobiles to get through.

Yes, that's what I was referring to. She's on Castlewoood. Couple guys made a path down the street so they could get their snowmobiles out, but we have not seen any plows at all yet.

Yes, that's what I was referring to. She's on Castlewoood. Couple guys made a path down the street so they could get their snowmobiles out, but we have not seen any plows at all yet.

yeah I am on Croydon right by Como. I have a number of the volunteer firemen for bellevue in my neighborhood where I got to watch them switch out around noon today. Really a wild sight. It was awesome watching a payloader get stuck on Como and Freemont yesterday. Transit in front of Depew High was a parking lot last I saw.

I don't see how it's possible to play this game Sunday.

Like, do you need help with the physics of it? Like you get 11 guys on one side, 11 on the other, they meet at a set time and play the game of American Football? Or, are you just being negative?

We're playing Sunday!

didn't the bills say it took three days to clear one foot of snow last time.

at this rate, stadium might be ready for Cleveland.

5 feet = 15 days

starting to think green bay now.

seriously, I doubt the ralph can be ready by even this Tuesday. this jets game gets moved to another venue.

at best they can clear the field for players only. the stands and parking forget about it.