Southtowns (and the Ralph) getting a s***load of snow

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The team will be at a disadvantage if the game is played on Sunday since they have not been able to prepare adequately. The Jets have been able to prepare as usual as the Bills are dealing with such extreme weather. The Jets will want this game to go on as scheduled.

So what are you saying?

I am calling one of those clear Club Seats right now!

Hammer, hope you and the family are safe and in lesser vein the economics impact of this not to great for you.

UB stadium is looking more viable if they want to play Sunday.

No go for me...as i am sure they are not set up to sell beer there. We gunna need beer for a Bills game

@2MelissaHolmes

.@buffalobills Scott Berchtold on the phone now to update #Bills situation. @wgrz

#Bills Scott Berchtold tells @wgrz they are using thier own snow removal equipment- not the county's- to get snow out of the Ralph. @wgrz

I asked #Bills Berchtold why they didn't offer to send their equipment to communities that need it- he said county hasn't asked for it.@wgrz

Orchard Park Supervisor: "We need all the help we can get." @wgrz

Orchard Park Supervisor needs county plows to clear Abbott, 20A, Armour Deulls, Lake before they can clear town roads. @wgrz

Orchard Park supervisor says they have no place to put snow. Also, still waiting for National Guard to arrive as promised. @wgrz

The team will be at a disadvantage if the game is played on Sunday since they have not been able to prepare adequately. The Jets have been able to prepare as usual as the Bills are dealing with such extreme weather. The Jets will want this game to go on as scheduled.

yes but the Jets have no say in when/where the game is played

5 feet = 15 days

starting to think green bay now.

seriously, I doubt the ralph can be ready by even this Tuesday. this jets game gets moved to another venue.

at best they can clear the field for players only. the stands and parking forget about it.

Not 100% sure, but I think those estimates are if the temp remains below freezing. It's gonna above freezing on Saturday and damn near tropic (all things considered) on Sunday. With that said, Sunday seems ambitious to me as well.

I am calling one of those clear Club Seats right now!

Hammer, hope you and the family are safe and in lesser vein the economics impact of this not to great for you.

No go for me...as i am sure they are not set up to sell beer there. We gunna need beer for a Bills game

All good here. Threw my back out Sunday, chiro on Monday, snow shoveling therapy WednesdayThursdayFriday. Pay loaders were getting stuck removing snow in front of the Ralph. Roads are very slick under the snow. Have yet to see any beer trucks. I think they are exempt from driving ban!

@EmiCatK

Supervisor Pat Keem says #OrchardPark got 1-1.5ft of snow overnight. Hardest hit zones are bracing for more snow w/ no place to put it @WGRZ

Did you hear Scott's interview? Did he fake losing phone contact when the game question came up? Seems weird he got his points in in the beginning of interview but when Melissa starting to ask tough question........