Worst Bills player. Top 3 listed. Please vote

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cornell Green should be considered. This thread needs a lot of work.

Agreed. I think it has to be someone who was a starter too for at least a year.

I think raion hill has to be up there-- Henry jones' replacement. He was our starting safety during greggo's 3-13 season-- just a walking PI penalty.

Joe Panos' play makes Eric Pears look like Joe DeLamielleure.

lmao

Absolutely no way Pears makes the list of all-time Bills worst players. C'mon man!!

He may be one of the worst players on the team currently (totally playing out of position..BTW), but you have to look at overall body of work.

Look, it is fresh in my mind. I don't know how you can look at film of Pears and start him at G again. Bad.

Edit: The real issue is WTF is Pear playing G?! He's a 32-yr-old career OT who is 6'8, 315. My head hurts.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Absolutely no way Pears makes the list of all-time Bills worst players. C'mon man!!

He may be one of the worst players on the team currently (totally playing out of position..BTW), but you have to look at overall body of work.

I saw TJ Graham got thrown into the discussion. He actually very well could be one of the worst all around football players this team has ever seen. I cringed every time I saw him catch a ball with his body. The guy had absolutely no natural pass catching ability. He had no place on even the worst of collegiate football program's WR corps. How he even made it into the NFL is beyond me. Dude should've got his degree and started coaching girls middle school track and field. Or maybe head over to Enterprise like all the rest of us.

The criteria for this are not simple.

TJ Graham wasn't a bust. He was a never

Mike Williams OT was a bust.

James hardy bust

Langston walker was a bad player

John holocek bad

Corey Moore bust

Bjh awful

Todd Collins was bad.

Aaron Maybin

John McCargo

Phil Dokes

Tom Ruud

Ed Wang

Erik Flowers!

The criteria for this are not simple.

TJ Graham wasn't a bust. He was a never

Mike Williams OT was a bust.

James hardy bust

Langston walker was a bad player

John holocek bad

Corey Moore bust

Bjh awful

Todd Collins was bad.

Holocek was bad? :wallbash:

Jeff Tuel. Worst NFL player I've seen in 25 years of watching.

Tuel sucks, but you must have missed a whole lot in 25 years.

My vote for fairly recent worst player is Colin Brown. Justin Rogers gets honorable mention.

Edited by SmokinES3