Brad-ham/Kyle update?

Big Blitz

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That damn ressurected 'Sam Bradford tears his ACL out for season' thread keeps freaking me out because I keep thinking Bradham when I see it

Edited by stevewin

how about the number of times Freddie was referred to as "the oldest running back in the NFL"

the fact is, until we get good, we get the bottom of the barrel for announcers. they were brutal.

Even the top rated announcers are brutal. I don't get how people think Phil Simms offers any insight during a game.

Since Bradham got hit from the side I was hoping Charley Horse but it's likely an MCL. Hopefully a Grade 1 which may mean 1-2 weeks. If he is working with trainers with a brace one, that could be a Grade 1 sprain. Doubtful Grade 2 but I'm just speculating. Trying to think positive. Kyle we never saw the replay.

The fact that they are both walking around at the very least says it's tooooo bad!

I dunno. Kiko was walking around in flip-flops, going up and down steps, during training camp without any hint of a limp. ACL's are weird like that, so we can't really tell yet. But I'm hopeful you're right!

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- The Buffalo Bills were without a pair of defensive starters at Wednesday's practice.

Defensive tackle Kyle Williams and linebacker Nigel Bradham, who both left Sunday's loss to the Houston Texans with knee injuries, were in the practice bubble while the rest of the team was on the field. Bradham, who was wearing a brace on his left knee, worked with trainers.

Starting left guard Chris Williams (back) and special teams ace Marcus Easley (knee) also remained out.

Wide receiver Marquise Goodwin (concussion) and linebacker Randell Johnson (knee) were both back at practice Wednesday.

so they dont appear season ending, othewise they wouldnt even be there.

Tim Graham@ByTimGraham 3m3 minutes ago

Getting the sense Bills are preparing not to have Kyle Williams on Sunday for Lions. He injured his knee against the Texans.

thanks for the update. Bad news, but I'd rather be safe and have 100% KW the rest of the season than 2 years ago season-long hobbled KW. 100% KW is an absolute terror for other teams.

Edited by RyanC883

thanks for the update. Bad news, but I'd rather be safe and have 100% KW than 2 years ago season-long hobbled KW. 100% KW is an absolute terror for other teams.

agreed. The backups won't duplicate his effectiveness, but they should be able to hold their own considering the talent we have down the rest of the line. We need KW for the season.