• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Except when they aren't.

:) true.

Just to be clear, I'm not suggesting Geno is better or that I'd prefer him to EJ in any way. It was just an observation. Geno seems to be coached to be more of a gunslinger, some interceptions are ok. EJ is veing given just the opposite coaching.

I do wish EJ would put more heat on his thows, it seems like the windows are so short in the NFL that the sonner that ball gets there, the better especially in the red zone.

How was that last play not PI on the Bears? (I'm glad it wasn't!)

Yeah. I remember how fans used to say "Fitz sucks but at least he goes down swinging."

These are not inconsistent thoughts. Fitz gave us more thrills and more exasperation. That's a more entertaining product. But we all hope that the Bills win more without him than they won with him. Delayed gratification is ultimately the most fulfilling ....

These are not inconsistent thoughts. Fitz gave us more thrills and more exasperation. That's a more entertaining product. But we all hope that the Bills win more without him than they won with him. Delayed gratification is ultimately the most fulfilling ....

Just making the point to all those who say they would prefer Geno over EJ saying he's more exciting. Losing dull or losing exciting is still losing.

I think we all know that if EJ was the quarterback tonight, he would have lost worse than Geno. I mean, yeah , the Bills beat these same Bears, and yeah the Bills beat them in Chicago, but tonight was Geno's night.

Except that he lost. And opened the game with a pick six. But at least he's not EJ. :huh:

I think we all know that if EJ was the quarterback tonight, he would have lost worse than Geno. I mean, yeah , the Bills beat these same Bears, and yeah the Bills beat them in Chicago, but tonight was Geno's night.

Except that he lost. And opened the game with a pick six. But at least he's not EJ. :huh:

....and he lost at home...but he was exciting! I'm sure Jest fans are excited

In all fairness, Jets DL decided to force a fumble for a critical Cutler turnover instead of going for the INT. Their fault the refs blew the whistle too soon. Otherwise, the game has the same finish for Chicago.

Who wants to jump off a bridge? :lol:

@BillsDraft

AFC East after three weeks: #Bills and #Patriots 2-1, #Jets and #Dolphins 1-2

@ESPN_NFLNation

Rapid reaction: New York Jets http://es.pn/1ppnDvb

lets correct that a bit

#1 Bills 2-1 -- (games back)

#2 Patriots 2-1 -.5

#3 Dolphins 1-2 -1

#4 Jets 1-2 -.1

Jets Fins are estimates (too lazy to look up inter conference w/l's .

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

:) true.

Just to be clear, I'm not suggesting Geno is better or that I'd prefer him to EJ in any way. It was just an observation. Geno seems to be coached to be more of a gunslinger, some interceptions are ok. EJ is veing given just the opposite coaching.

I do wish EJ would put more heat on his thows, it seems like the windows are so short in the NFL that the sonner that ball gets there, the better especially in the red zone.

How was that last play not PI on the Bears? (I'm glad it wasn't!)

I think coaching is exactly it. Not that it's all on coaching with EJ, but he seems so worried about turning the ball over that he checks down or is tentative with his throws. It is a different kind of tentative than Edwards suffered from. I don't thimk EJ is scared, he is so worried about the interception his mechanics become bad. As I've said before, his best drives have been two minute drills or over time.

That being said Geno is a turn over machine.

I think this week sums up the difference between geno and ej knocks really well. geno has brighter flashes of greatness, but whe he's bad, he hurts the team more than ej when he's bad.

And yet, the Jests were 8-8 with him last year.