MNF - Bears @ J-e-t-s

YoloinOhio

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Watching this game... the primary differences I see between Geno and EJ are (1) Geno plays with more confidence and doesn't seem as afraid to take a hit and (2) he has more velocity on his throws. Granted, he's more reckless with the ball but the Jets always seem to be in the game despite his turnovers.

And he's proving your point again right now. It may be reckless, but it's also a helluva lot more fun than watching EJ checkdown for a 2 yard gain or run out of bounds 3 yards short of the 1st down marker.

Watching this game... the primary differences I see between Geno and EJ are (1) Geno plays with more confidence and doesn't seem as afraid to take a hit and (2) he has more velocity on his throws. Granted, he's more reckless with the ball but the Jets always seem to be in the game despite his turnovers.

Except when they aren't.

And he's proving your point again right now. It may be reckless, but it's also a helluva lot more fun than watching EJ checkdown for a 2 yard gain or run out of bounds 3 yards short of the 1st down marker.

I love redzone turnovers and drop kicks to the face! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!