To all of the EJ bashers

DirtDart

One of the dumbest posts I have seen...EJ had nothing to do with it? Even his OWN teammates gave him a lot of credit for Chicago. This is why these dumb comments get labeled as trolls. If you want to believe EJ isn't the long term answer fine, but to say he had nothing to do with our 2 wins just shows your agenda and how biased you are to him and would much rather be right about him being a bust then the Bills doing good. This kind of stuff adds no value to this board on any level. I mean the game is still in the first half and you are salivating at the idea of bashing him at every step of the way. How about you watch the game and root for the team today...you got a whole week to stick to your agenda.

How about that play? EJ just told you to eat a bag of...

Lucky Flowers didn't pick that.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rivers completes deep, do you see EJ doing that?

LMAO, you are really trolling now. SO you are comparing a pro bowl veteran, one of the better QBs the last 10 years to a kid with 12 games under his belt? Give it a rest dude, you are just ridiculous now. And even dumber is that EJ has been hitting the long pass this season...but you wouldn't know that cuz you don't care.

To all of you EJ believers: we just went down 10-0 in the second quarter, defense is giving up ground. Now is the time for your qb to step up and prove that he's up to the task. All of the speculation and statistical analysis means nothing now. Show me what you can do when there's a little pressure on!

Ball thrown at Sammy's feet...

I thought he was our QB. Are you not a Bills fan for life?

Just STOP with this number of games Manual has played! Many drafted QB's don't get this many opportunities. He's a 2nd year pro and his team has 3!points on the board at halftime of a sold out home game.

Facts.

LMAO...right, so only playing 12 games and only being in his 2nd year makes him a seasoned vet who should be at his peak. Nevermind he's got better stats, better win % through his first 12 games than MANY of the top QB's had in their first 12 games...why don't you get out of here with your conclusive decisions on a young player still proving one way or the other what he will be.

LMAO...right, so only playing 12 games and only being in his 2nd year makes him a seasoned vet who should be at his peak. Nevermind he's got better stats, better win % through his first 12 games than MANY of the top QB's had in their first 12 games...why don't you get out of here with your conclusive decisions on a young player still proving one way or the other what he will be.

Yeah Dammit! He should be as good as Rivers right now!! :lol:

It doesn't help that the coaching staff doesn't seem to have faith in him. We should have called timeouts at the end of the half and atleast tried for a field goal. There seems to be a lack of confidence in this guy by those that know him best. Champions rise to the occasion. This game is a perfect time for EJ to prove his worth. The D and special teams are not carrying him. Let's see what he does in the second half...

Edited by BLZFAN4LIFE

This is on the Bills D. Guess you want him to rush Rivers and play CB too. :doh:

I want him to show that he can put the team on his shoulders when the need arises.

Not much to ask from the first qb drafted playing in his second season.

Good pass, had all day to make it...

Do you feel empty being a joke that isn't even funny? If I were a joke of a person, I'd like to think id at least be funny.

Go watch the game instead of trying to bash our QB who isn't to blame for today

He may not be the blame, but he certainly hasn't been the solution, which is the problem.

Almost got Woods killed.

I notice you only have something to say after a bad play by EJ, but you don't have :censored: to say after he makes a positive play. That's the definition of a troll.

I gave him credit for that play that he extended and completed to chandler.

Nice pass, too bad it was uncatchable to Woods.

7 yards overthrown to Watkins...

Who the hell was that fourth down pass to?!?!

I notice you only have something to say after a bad play by EJ, but you don't have :censored: to say after he makes a positive play. That's the definition of a troll.

Wow! Just WOW! You're a fantastic poster and bring so much to the Board. But your unrelenting man-love for a chump dig of a QB is alarming. How you -and a handful of kids here- can't see his most accurate passes consistently subject our receivers to certain death.

I'll give you one nod on your fantasy trip; I believe YOU could do better than yer Boy. -simply because you aren't him. (Right????)

Has anyone one ever seen EJ step up n fire the football more than 32 mph like a girl throwing darts?

no i havent. Jim Kelly even mentioned it. its like when i play catch with a 2nd grader, i just loft it into their hands.

Wow! Just WOW! You're a fantastic poster and bring so much to the Board. But your unrelenting man-love for a chump dig of a QB is alarming. How you -and a handful of kids here- can't see his most accurate passes consistently subject our receivers to certain death.

I'll give you one nod on your fantasy trip; I believe YOU could do better than yer Boy. -simply because you aren't him. (Right????)

What is wrong with his post. As a mod you should be able to stop an obvious troll. And 26 just called him on it. Literally the one of the few things a mod should do is be able to spot a troll.

Go watch the game instead of trying to bash our QB who isn't to blame for today

Maybe he's not solely to blame but he played like dogcrap today. If you think otherwise, you're high.

And if you look through this thread, you'll see I was applauding EJ before today. But today, he was flat out wretched.

What is wrong with his post. As a mod you should be able to stop an obvious troll. And 26 just called him on it. Literally the one of the few things a mod should do is be able to spot a troll.

Not when the mod is just as big of a troll. Chandler wallows in EJ's failure like a pig in crap. He's the quintessential, "rather be right than have the Bills win" poster.