To all of the EJ bashers

DirtDart

Yep shocking you don't have an answer. Let's just crusade for crusadings sake. You claim it's a wasted pick. So obviously you can see the future. So tell us more of the future.

Here's your word for the day Marky: inference

Once you've looked that up, you'll realize that AJ has made a rational inference about EJ Manuel's prospects, not a psychic prediction.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really not a big surprise. The Bills defense was able to win the first two games, but they could not against Rivers. This game the Bills needed Manuel to be more than a game manager, and he was not even close to being up to the task. This may be the recipe for this season anyway. If the Bills D can dominate, the Bills have a very good chance of winning. If they cannot, the Bills chances of winning become very poor.

Hopefully Manuel will become a good NFL QB and will be able to win some games. Based on his collegiate career and his NFL career to date, I tend to doubt it. But hopefully the brain trust saw something in Manuel that will make me change my mind.

Once you've looked that up, you'll realize that AJ has made a rational inference about EJ Manuel's prospects, not a psychic prediction.

Your attempt to chime in to save face for the poster is just a failure. So now after 12 career starts we can infer it's a wasted pick. Sorry that's just as idiotic as his post saying it's a wasted pick.

I mean, he's really still a rookie, isn't he.

I'm going to guess that this is sarcasm. I'm not saying he played well. Not once today have I said that. I'm annoyed with the fact that the kid has a bad game after the TEAM starts out 2-0 (and realistically it's difficult to pick out players who DID) have a good game, but yet now everyone wants to run him out of town. It's just ridiculous to me.

Stop with the excuses, EJ stunk today. SD ran blitzed and stacked the box all day daring EJ to beat them and he didn't come close. We are watching Trent Edwards II, this book is going to end just like the previous book. Count on it.

Im listening to Sal C. on the post game show.....I feel just like him. He plainly sits there and says EJ played poorly but the moron callers are twittering him to stop defending EJ when he wants to talk about ALL of the things that went wrong today.

Its like people need a steady place to point their frustration and cant handle the mental capacity to know that we lost for several reasons not JUST because of EJ.

I feel your pain Sal.

Im listening to Sal C. on the post game show.....I feel just like him. He plainly sits there and says EJ played poorly but the moron callers are twittering him to stop defending EJ when he wants to talk about ALL of the things that went wrong today.

Its like people need a steady place to point their frustration and cant handle the mental capacity to know that we lost for several reasons not JUST because of EJ.

I feel your pain Sal.

Well, John, there's a difference between watching a football game and watching the QB. We were bad in every phase of the game, today. I'm hoping EJ owns his share of the poor play, though. I need to hear him say he needs to play better. Just a tough day at the office all the way around.

Now it's all about how the team responds. Today can either serve us well going forward or become something that lingers. I look forward to seeing how they rebound.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

Well, John, there's a difference between watching a football game and watching the QB. We were bad in every phase of the game, today. I'm hoping EJ owns his share of the poor play, though. I need to hear him say he needs to play better. Just a tough day at the office all the way around.

Now it's all about how the team responds. Today can either serve us well going forward or become something that lingers. I look forward to seeing how they rebound.

GO BILLS!!!

Very well said.

Here's your word of the day Joey: ASSUMPTION....It is part of our system of beliefs. We assume our beliefs to be true and use them to interpret the world about us. touche.

EJ is the definition of mediocre, as Webster puts it "neither very good or very bad, average." He'll have his decent games but we'll see many more games like today's with him behind center. You can't teach accuracy and that's such a major problem with this guy. He regularly misses short, open tosses and guys who are sometimes wide open downfield, which was the case more than once today. A good percentage of his passes that are caught are because someone makes a difficult catch of a poorly thrown ball or has to break pattern to catch a pass thrown behind or on the wrong side of him. You can't teach accuracy just as you can't teach mediocre, though first round, cornerbacks very much.

EJ did not look that much different than he did in the first two games. He just had more pressure and when he has pressure he really sucks. This guy does not have major league game. It is time for Kyle Orton or we will be back to 6-10.

You mean like when created something out of nothing to escape from a sack and hit Chandler for a big gain?

Really not a big surprise. The Bills defense was able to win the first two games, but they could not against Rivers. This game the Bills needed Manuel to be more than a game manager, and he was not even close to being up to the task. This may be the recipe for this season anyway. If the Bills D can dominate, the Bills have a very good chance of winning. If they cannot, the Bills chances of winning become very poor.

Hopefully Manuel will become a good NFL QB and will be able to win some games. Based on his collegiate career and his NFL career to date, I tend to doubt it. But hopefully the brain trust saw something in Manuel that will make me change my mind.

Yep, agree!