To all of the EJ bashers

DirtDart

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

202 and 173 yards passing are not even remotely close to being "good" games. They only are " good" if your definition of " good" is not blowing the game for the team. As I have said before the Bills won 2 games in spite of not because of. I suspect you will be earning your money as head of EJ Manual Social Media team this week. Jim Kelly was given an opportunity to give EJ Manual a vote of confidence today on the telecast and he did not do it. enough said shill

So Jim Kelly decided to be critical of EJ in the booth....well hell lets just bench EJ based on that I mean Kelly is actually in a position to have ANY say on this team at all at this point.

Good as in managing the game and doing what was asked of him in game 1 and 2......he was smart with the ball...didnt turn it over....made decent throws. He didnt WIN the games for them

Guess what....he didnt LOSE the game for them today either....it was a group efffort

So Jim Kelly decided to be critical of EJ in the booth....well hell lets just bench EJ based on that I mean Kelly is actually in a position to have ANY say on this team at all at this point.

Good as in managing the game and doing what was asked of him in game 1 and 2......he was smart with the ball...didnt turn it over....made decent throws. He didnt WIN the games for them

Guess what....he didnt LOSE the game for them today either....it was a group efffort

It wasn't a group effort by the Chargers today either. They have an elite quarterback and the jury is still out on ours.

EJ was 7 of 21 on throws to WRs. He can't make the downfield throws.

but, but, but....this team is good enough that we only need a game manager at QB.....(sarcasm).

and the wind stopped blowing when rivers had the ball (sarcasm).

QB Rating:

EJ - 85

Rivers - 131

that is the difference a good QB makes.

They lost by 2 scores witout his brain fart safety and he was wildly inaccurate. He did lose that game.

How about Watkins waiving at the ball EJ floated to him at the end of the game with two DB's bearing down on him?? After EJ did the same to Goodwin, ya think the WR's are frustrated with EJ???

How about Spiller completely ineffective running for most of the game?

How about our defense getting NO pressure on Rivers for most of the game?

How about the big plays our corners gave up in the game?

How about the multitude of 3rd downs on defense gave up througout the game on 3rd and long?

How about our OL getting blown up on 4 man rushes throughout the game?

???????

They lost by 2 scores witout his brain fart safety and he was wildly inaccurate. He did lose that game.

No he didnt

The line wasn't great today but EJ definitely threw a number of bad balls when he had plenty of time and space to step into his throws. He just isn't good. The only different between him and Fitz/Trent/all other previous QBs we ran out of town is that he has significantly more talent around him to work with on both sides of the ball than they did. Today, that talent just didn't show up.

but, but, but....this team is good enough that we only need a game manager at QB.....(sarcasm).

and the wind stopped blowing when rivers had the ball (sarcasm).

QB Rating:

EJ - 85

Rivers - 131

that is the difference a good QB makes.

I would say that Philip Rivers qualifies as better then a "good" QB

How about the multitude of 3rd downs on defense gave up througout the game on 3rd and long?

???????

No he didnt

How about our defense only giving up 20 points to one of the best quarterbacks in the league. 7 in the second half.

It was an entire team loss....err except for Fredex

the only things that really concern me is the bad play of the current OG's, and why the QB is not more in sync with his receivers.

plus, some of the play calls were ridiculously bad. Like the 3rd and one to Spiller up the middle. Exactly how many times does Hackett need to run Spiller up the middle before he realizes its not going to work.

Edited by FeartheLosing

Like I have said already..if you cant see that the boltz let off the gas when they got up on us and gave our defense a break....I dont know what to tell you. We were never in the game

Yeah, we were never in the game cause of our qb play. They knew ej couldn't lead flies to manure.

Like I have said already..if you cant see that the boltz let off the gas when they got up on us and gave our defense a break....I dont know what to tell you. We were never in the game

The defense had their first 3 and out after we scored to make it 20-10. There was still plenty of time in the game. You can say they let off the gas but I say it was a great defensive stand. The offense didn't respond.

The line wasn't great today but EJ definitely threw a number of bad balls when he had plenty of time and space to step into his throws. He just isn't good. The only different between him and Fitz/Trent/all other previous QBs we ran out of town is that he has significantly more talent around him to work with on both sides of the ball than they did. Today, that talent just didn't show up.

This. Can you imagine EJ with the WRs and oline that Fitz and Trent had to work with? Maybe75 yards per game.

The defense had their first 3 and out after we scored to make it 20-10. There was still plenty of time in the game. You can say they let off the gas but I say it was a great defensive stand. The offense didn't respond.

Your right...the offense didnt respond. It doesnt change the fact that we were already down at that point due to the defense not being able to get itself off the field and giving up the points in the 1st half.....then they come out in the 3rd quarter and another long time killing drive

with all respect, we could have been in the game if our QB made more plays.. the Chargers pretty much took a knee in the 4th quarter. i can't recall seeing an offense so disrespected.

Bills O-line not opening holes.

Our D settled down and did pressure Rivers, but he's more experienced and knows how to find his receivers.

Playing against a 10 year vet at QB with an O-line that played just well enough.

SD was good. And our O-line didn't give EJ all day, but really Rivers didn't have any more time. He's just more experienced and EJ isn't.

No he didnt

EJ gets the gold star of suckitude today. Penalties didn't help but credit SD's defense and experienced QB for forcing us to hold, etc.

with all respect, we could have been in the game if our QB made more plays.. the Chargers pretty much took a knee in the 4th quarter. i can't recall seeing an offense so disrespected.

Im not arguing that.....

What I am saying is people are thinking this defense actually gave us a chance to win. We were never in it and the defense was a big reason why. It certainly wasnt the ONLY reason but it was a big part of it.