Dan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am terrified of this game. I'd honestly hate to have all of this euphoria and positivity crash down to Earth because our team was not prepared for a what is sure to be extremely aggressive Dolphins team. I can already picture the headlines on Monday. "Bills Era of Good Feelings Ruined By Dolphins Dominance". Miami sure as heck doesn't care about our new ownership, all they care about is going 2-0 and that makes them very, very dangerous. Our guys need to be at their best and not get too emotional if we want a chance at winning this one. Having a crazy home crowd is nice but that isn't going to help EJ from getting happy feet from the Fins blitzing him nonstop today. We match up very poorly against their D-Line and the Bills were already pretty horrendous last week at 3rd down efficiency when the Bears were NOT blitzing. Imagine this week when Miami will be.

I hope I'm wrong but I just don't feel great about this game at all.

I am terrified of this game. I'd honestly hate to have all of this euphoria and positivity crash down to Earth because our team was not prepared for a what is sure to be extremely aggressive Dolphins team. I can already picture the headlines on Monday. "Bills Era of Good Feelings Ruined By Dolphins Dominance". Miami sure as heck doesn't care about our new ownership, all they care about is going 2-0 and that makes them very, very dangerous. Our guys need to be at their best and not get too emotional if we want a chance at winning this one. Having a crazy home crowd is nice but that isn't going to help EJ from getting happy feet from the Fins blitzing him nonstop today. We match up very poorly against their D-Line and the Bills were already pretty horrendous last week at 3rd down efficiency when the Bears were NOT blitzing. Imagine this week when Miami will be.

:thumbdown:

@BNphotographers

The Kelly family has some fun on the field before the Bills game #kellystrong

BxgYOS0IUAAAVxU.jpg

@buffalobills

"We're all we got! We're all we need!" @BrandonSpikes51 #MIAvsBUF

BxgaFY8IEAAFxl6.jpg

So because the Bills have a new owner, they won't be prepared? LOL!

As for matching up with their DL, and overall, the Bills are a better team. And they're at home.