TJ Graham claimed by Titans

I think he is mediocre too. But I also think there are not many teams with really solid #5 WRs.

There aren't, but Hogan has played for four teams. I don't think that he has developmental potential. Hopefully there is a wideout who can play special teams adequately, and has some potential, available as of this round of cuts.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure there is a single Bills' fan that was sad to see Graham go, or worried that he signed with someone else.

In addition to being a bad WR, Graham just had a Bills-like knack for making critical, mind-blowing mistakes-- e.g., bad drops, drops that turned into picks, running the wrong routes when the game was on the line (leading to INTs), critical fumbles. What compounded this is that Bills' QB's seemed to throw to Graham at those critical times. It seemed like every 4th and 1 was a slant to Graham.

When the Bills traded up in the third round to draft him, wasn't it the Titans the Bills felt they needed to jump? I think the Titans took a punter because they really thought they'd get their guy and had no contingency. Could have been Jacksonville, but I'm pretty sure it was Tennessee. Either way, good riddance.

Nah, it was Jax. Linky.

Addendum: pro-football-reference draft listing makes me sad reviewing how we passed on Dalton and Kaepernick in 2011 in favor of Aaron Williams in the 2rd, and passed on Wilson and Foles in 2012 in favor of trading up for Graham in the 3rd. I haven't given up on EJ, but so far he hasn't shown he's fit to carry the jock of any one of them. Done is done, but I still feel sad.

Nah, it was Jax. Linky.

Addendum: pro-football-reference draft listing makes me sad reviewing how we passed on Dalton and Kaepernick in 2011 in favor of Aaron Williams in the 2rd, and passed on Wilson and Foles in 2012 in favor of trading up for Graham in the 3rd. I haven't given up on EJ, but so far he hasn't shown he's fit to carry the jock of any one of them. Done is done, but I still feel sad.

I'd rather have Aaron Williams.

Nah, it was Jax. Linky.

We would have run Foles out of here after his rookie year

SEASON TEAM GP CMP ATT CMP% YDS AVG TD LNG INT FUM QBR RAT 2012

7 161 265 60.8 1,699 6.41 6 46 5 5 43.1 79.1

There aren't, but Hogan has played for four teams. I don't think that he has developmental potential. Hopefully there is a wideout who can play special teams adequately, and has some potential, available as of this round of cuts.

Two of those teams he was on for less than 3 months total and if I recall he only played one year of college football. I'm good keeping him over TJ

Two of those teams he was on for less than 3 months total and if I recall he only played one year of college football. I'm good keeping him over TJ

Would you be so bold as suggest he still has an upside as a receiver ? Not an argument from me , just wondering

I am not sure there is a single Bills' fan that was sad to see Graham go, or worried that he signed with someone else.

Oh, there is one. Definitely one. I'll let him speak up for himself, but we have a poster here who is a major TJ fanboy, and who will miss his patented jump-drop tremendously.

Oh, there is one. Definitely one. I'll let him speak up for himself, but we have a poster here who is a major TJ fanboy, and who will miss his patented jump-drop tremendously.

I will miss making fun of that jump-catch. He really had that going for a few games-- it ensured that he wouldn't catch the ball with his hands, would get no YAC, and would likely immediately get the ball jarred loose by a hit.