TJ Graham claimed by Titans

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good player who should have not been cut. Was coming into his own in preseason, versatile in slot and deep patterns, and a good kick returner.

He had 2 regular seasons to do this and could not. We upgraded the position. He wasn't good enough. Plus he was drafted by a different GM and HC for a different system.

At what position? In the slot? Out wide? Just because they play "WR" doesn't mean they do the same things. The Bills have plenty of guys who can play outside, they needed more depth in the slot as they only have Woods there. Who plays the slot if Woods goes down in your scenario where Graham makes the roster and Hogan is cut? The only option I see there is Sammy and what a waste of talent to have him lining up primarily in the slot.

As I said, we have a primarily speedster WR who has gotten hurt 3 times already. Hogan can't replace him offensively, but TJ could have. That's the facts.

The worst receiver that got regular playing time I have ever seen play for the Bills in the last 26 years.

yeah he stunk, dropped everything thrown to him, couldn't track balls in the air, afraid to take a hit and run after catch or punt ... did I forget anything? Oh yeah, talked with his mouth full

http://youtu.be/ZtxaUd7_s8g

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

yeah he stunk, dropped everything thrown to him, couldn't track balls in the air, afraid to take a hit and run after catch or punt ... did I forget anything? Oh yeah, talked with his mouth full

http://youtu.be/ZtxaUd7_s8g

Of course it has to be a fluky play (ball caught in heavy wind) to make a big play. I prefer the James hardy touchdown. :w00t:

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Completely different style of player. Not a good comparison IMO.

You mean the concussion thing ?

I have every reason to believe that Graham is a better option on offense than Hogan.

Possibly a foolish thought ?

I dont see either gaining any distance. If Hogan can just catch the ball and sit down i am fine. But he should catch every one

The Bills might actually wind up missing Graham in four WR sets if Glass Goodwin cannot stay healthy.

conjecture sir !

No, he prefers Turkish baths.

and who wouldn't ?

As I said, we have a primarily speedster WR who has gotten hurt 3 times already. Hogan can't replace him offensively, but TJ could have. That's the facts.

No. thats not the facts.

TJ seemed the hard worker , a team player and gave very good effort.

I feel awful that he could never really catch the ball .

But i do hope he catches on with a differnt qb. The kid has some wheels

Would you be so bold as suggest he still has an upside as a receiver ? Not an argument from me , just wondering

I think hogan has upside as a wr, I also think TJ does as well. Given the choice I am more in the camp of Hogan having slightly more upside than TJ but that's just my opinion. Others can and are free to disagree with me on it.

As has been said repeatedly, you're rarely looking for offense from your 5th WR. He's got to help out elsewhere (i.e., ST).

That we are carrying Easley at WR, along with signing a probowl special teamer in graham, as well as Dixon.... And that hogan wasn't particularly great on special teams last year.... Is be fine going 100% WR ability for that roster spot. That might've been hogan still, but I dislike the argument of keeping a guy there for special teams (especially coverage duties)

Edited by NoSaint

You mean the concussion thing ?

Possibly a foolish thought ?

I dont see either gaining any distance. If Hogan can just catch the ball and sit down i am fine. But he should catch every one

conjecture sir !

and who wouldn't ?

No. thats not the facts.

TJ seemed the hard worker , a team player and gave very good effort.

I feel awful that he could never really catch the ball .

But i do hope he catches on with a differnt qb. The kid has some wheels

Yes it is. Graham is a deep threat, Hogan is not.

After Watkins and Goodwin, exactly how many deep threats does a team need? I'd actually prefer someone who can catch the ball.

I love each, but with one nicked up and the other struggling to finish practices yet alone games - we may not like the answer. Atleast knock on wood when typing that - no need to draw attention from the football gods.

I love each, but with one nicked up and the other struggling to finish practices yet alone games - we may not like the answer. Atleast knock on wood when typing that - no need to draw attention from the football gods.

I have complete confidence the great Flying Spaghetti Monster will reward Bills fans for their perseverance.

goodwin, other than being out a lot, is not versatile. at least graham can play some slot

I'm sorry but you're wrong. And what exactly does "some slot" mean when the guy has proven his hands are completely unreliable?