Round 3: Sale of the team

Beerball

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@john_wawrow: That should be it for me. Just added a few more details into latest story filed on #Bills bidding process. http://t.co/cfkYvqczo2

@john_wawrow: Have been told that at least 4 and potentially 5 purchase agreements were distributed, meaning there are 1 or 2 unidentified candidates.

@john_wawrow: Still remains a strong sense the Pegulas continue to be the front-runners, and ownership candidates identified by as early as end of week.

There are going to be a few guys at the Buffalo News who are going to spontaneously combust like the Spinal Tap drummers after Kim and Terry Pegula win the bidding.

Bucky is one of them. He seems to have it out for them.

Who gives a damn what Bucky thinks? How exactly is Kim any less qualified to know something about hockey than her husband? Does the lack of a penis somehow disqualify someone from having an insight into management, or sports management?

Bucky seems to think so. After all Bucky writes his columns with his.

Who gives a damn what Bucky thinks? How exactly is Kim any less qualified to know something about hockey than her husband? Does the lack of a penis somehow disqualify someone from having an insight into management, or sports management?

No but the fact she has a bigger sack then him makes him scared.

There are going to be a few guys at the Buffalo News who are going to spontaneously combust like the Spinal Tap drummers after Kim and Terry Pegula win the bidding.

He is good friends with Ex Sabres President of Hockey who quit/was forced out a few months after taking the job. He has been gunning for Terry Pegula ever since

Bucky seems to think so. After all Bucky writes his columns with his.

I'm guessing that actually having insight into sports management must not be a prerequisite for having a penis, otherwise there is no way in hell Gleason would have an instrument to write his column with.

Would love to see her as controlling owner in the all boys club

Edit: I know there are other women listed as owners, I don't believe any are actively managing their teams as the owner.

So would the NFL, especially after this week

Why would you joke about something like that? Dozens of people spontaneously combust each year. Quite tragic really.

So would the NFL, especially after this week

So, true.

Thanks for the education on Bucky, I didn't realize he was such a chauvinist. Agree with all of you, an owner doesn't need to know personnel or X's and O's. Owner needs to be a good executive, skill set is a lot closer to a business executive than anything.

A pair of proverbial "balls" doesn't hurt either and a lot of women executives have them !

He is good friends with Ex Sabres President of Hockey who quit/was forced out a few months after taking the job. He has been gunning for Terry Pegula ever since

He was gunning for Pegula way before that. He's a friggin idiot.

Ha, it seems like they could have it wrapped up by midnight.

Bidder 1 ... bids 1B and might keep the Bills in Buffalo

Bidder 2 ... Bids 1.05B and will pledge to keep the Bills in Buffalo

Bidder 3 ... Bids 1.6B and will pledge to keep the Bills in Buffalo

The numbers are fictitious of course but the premise is the correct.

What exactly is there to take until Friday?

Edited by A Dog Named Kelso

Um, Bucky isn't saying he is shaking his head. In the context of the compete article, he is indicating there are some within the organization that are... And by the way, he is a big supporter of the Pagula's and their winning the bidding process.... Edited by Kipers Hair

So I know there's been pages of threads/jokes about whether TP can own the Sabres and the Bill's.

Not that I feel this would make any difference, but just curious and got me thinking about it, does any NFL owner also own another sports team? What about other sports?? Seems there are some dual hockey-basketball owners out there, pretty certain the Rangers and Knick's are still both owned by MSG, but any others? What about in baseball or football? Of the top of my head, can't think of any?

So I know there's been pages of threads/jokes about whether TP can own the Sabres and the Bill's.

Not that I feel this would make any difference, but just curious and got me thinking about it, does any NFL owner also own another sports team? What about other sports?? Seems there are some dual hockey-basketball owners out there, pretty certain the Rangers and Knick's are still both owned by MSG, but any others? What about in baseball or football? Of the top of my head, can't think of any?

Kroenke, Benson, Paul Allen