Round 3: Sale of the team

Beerball

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a Bills blogger... I think. I can't find anything else on this though.

He is simply re-tweeting what Daniel Kaplan of SBJ tweeted, who admitted that he was told there are 2 undisclosed bidders, but that this information may not be from anyone in the know.

All I have to add at this point is that I was told over the weekend that nothing has changed (still), which is good news.

He is simply re-tweeting what Daniel Kaplan of SBJ tweeted, who admitted that he was told there are 2 undisclosed bidders, but that this information may not be from anyone in the know.

All I have to add at this point is that I was told over the weekend that nothing has changed (still), which is good news.

:thumbsup:

Interesting development or just another bit of false information, who the hell knows !

I was told 4 months ago, pre-NDA's that Pegula was prepared and willing to bid well over $1B (the number quoted was $1.3B), if necessary. I was hoping he could get the team for as little as possible to ensure he could invest more of his money into a new stadium.

This is only a speed bump in the process.

Edited by TXBILLSFAN

Not sure, but, I don't think it really matters, unless the mystery bidder is Steve Ballmer with a $2B check ;-)

Well, that and a rock solid commitment to keep the team in Buffalo.