Which QB hasn't been mentioned yet as a better option than ours?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll go first... We should have picked up Blaine Gabbert.... His stats were just due to a poor jax team.

How about "trade for Matt Cassell?"

Or

Bring Byron Leftwhich outta retirement...

I think that the reason that you see so many of these threads is because our QB is in the bottom 5 (at this point) in the league. Is trading for another bottom 5 type guy the answer no. With that being said I think that people would rather see 2 guys with upside and some question marks (EJ & Tyler Bray for example) than see 1 guy that is one of the worst starters in the league and 2 arena league QBs.

I'll go first... We should have picked up Blaine Gabbert.... His stats were just due to a poor jax team.

How about "trade for Matt Cassell?"

Or

Bring Byron Leftwhich outta retirement...

Have you seen Gabbert play for 49ers this preseason?

Hear me out. Josh McCown proved that just because he sucked for 10 years doesn't mean that he can't play. He started out on bad teams and never got a fair shake. When paired with talent he shined. Now hes got like 3 younger brothers, Luke, Randy and Cade McNown, who also had tough starts. If their older brother can do it, why not give Marcus Vick a shot? Its worth rolling the dice.

Hear me out. Josh McCown proved that just because he sucked for 10 years doesn't mean that he can't play. He started out on bad teams and never got a fair shake. When paired with talent he shined. Now hes got like 3 younger brothers, Luke, Randy and Cade McNown, who also had tough starts. If their older brother can do it, why not give Marcus Vick a shot? Its worth rolling the dice.

Thats an awesome suggestion.

what if we just sign every hall of fame QB that can still walk and then when they get injured just put in the next guy. I'd sign Brett Favre, Joe Montana, Steve Young, Dan Marino, Boomer Esiason, Troy Aikman, and Kurt Warner. With the rules the way they are, you can't really hit the QB anyways