Which QB hasn't been mentioned yet as a better option than ours?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmmm Brett Favre, Chris Leak, I also hear Tyler Thigpen is probably gonna be looking for a job. Brad Smith isnt too bad what is he up to?

Gibran Hamdan was a legend among men.

Someone told me we could draft Chad Kelly in the 1st next year, I'm sure his tweeting would be more entertaining then EJ's....

On a serious note, I can't believe Blaine Gabbert was ever a 1st round pick, much less a top 5 pick. The guy had such obvious weakness from his time at Missouri, one of the worst QB's under pressure, believe he was also a YAC monster playing with Jeremy Maclin. A live arm and built enough to not get injured by a hit but that is it, similar propects end up in the 2nd half of the draft.

It's strange how quick Tyler Wilson (3rd rd Ark.) has fallen out of relevancy, Hasn't had three years and I think it's his 3rd team. Small hands I guess.

If Chase Daniel became available I would kick the tires on him to pick up Manuel. Young, decent arm and can run. Has backed up Brees and wouldn't be too much of a change from EJ in terms of gameplan.

I'll go first... We should have picked up Blaine Gabbert.... His stats were just due to a poor jax team.

How about "trade for Matt Cassell?"

Or

Bring Byron Leftwhich outta retirement...

Agree on gabbert, cassell too but he wasn't available, leftwich sucks....of remaining available that leaves ....

draft_bills.jpg

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

If Chase Daniel became available I would kick the tires on him to pick up Manuel. Young, decent arm and can run. Has backed up Brees and wouldn't be too much of a change from EJ in terms of gameplan.

He's a guy that they were very high on here in New Orleans. He was basically Brees' shadow. He has a lot of the same qualities (not saying that he is as good) but I would not be against Chase at all. He's a guy that I could see as a middle of the road starter someday (like Schaub used to be).

Hmmmm Brett Favre, Chris Leak, I also hear Tyler Thigpen is probably gonna be looking for a job. Brad Smith isnt too bad what is he up to?

Gibran Hamdan was a legend among men.

Someone told me we could draft Chad Kelly in the 1st next year, I'm sure his tweeting would be more entertaining then EJ's....

On a serious note, I can't believe Blaine Gabbert was ever a 1st round pick, much less a top 5 pick. The guy had such obvious weakness from his time at Missouri, one of the worst QB's under pressure, believe he was also a YAC monster playing with Jeremy Maclin. A live arm and built enough to not get injured by a hit but that is it, similar propects end up in the 2nd half of the draft.

It's strange how quick Tyler Wilson (3rd rd Ark.) has fallen out of relevancy, Hasn't had three years and I think it's his 3rd team. Small hands I guess.

He was pretty good for some preseason games. I wonder why no one gave him a shot.