What would the Bills do if EJ got hurt this preseason?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What would TBD do if EJ got hurt this preseason?

The words might be different, but the content never changes.

1398879453_turtle_fence_climb_fail.gif

So close and yet so far...

I hope the person filming this eventually helped the little guy out (unless it's a snapper... then he's soup).

OH MY GOD!!! SOMEONE HELP THAT TURTLE!!!!

Don't worry... Like the old Sam Kinison bit on world hunger... It is just like the starving kids in Africa. You'd think the cameraman would give them a sandwich.

I think the cameraman is holding out. An 8' long 2x12 would give the turtle a nice ramp over the fence... Or maybe a "turtle flap" through the fence just out of view.

might cost us a couple games this season.

Do what any other team does. Start their backup QB, and depending on the severity of the injury, explore bringing another QB into camp.

Don't know why this team couldn't at least uprgraded the position.

We should have brought in Weeden and Hasselbeck

Do you tell a pitcher about his potential no-hitter in the 8th inning? Jeez...don't jinx us man. We have enough to worry about.

Also, what would most teams do if their starting QB went down with an injury? Probably struggle. Just take a Xanax, drink some beers, and enjoy the game.

Go Bills!! Go EJ!!

and put a bib on to catch the drool!

Is that a live cam? Somebody pleas PM me when the poor guy makes it over the fence...

I've got something to help out that poor turtle:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MossyTortoise

Two words......Tim Tebow

One word. YIKES!

Truthfully I don't really understand why we have this thread. The Bills would do exactly what most every team would do. Start their backup and take a look at who is available. How hard is that to understand?

Truth is, as a team who has a developing (hopefully) starting QB, the Bills should be in better shape than most teams, as their emphasis should be on the running game.