What would the Bills do if EJ got hurt this preseason?

Thinking about tonight's game against Carolina and their tenacious defense this terrible thought occurred to me. I hope that this doesn't become a preminition but being a Bills' fan I can't help but to worry with the way this preseason has been going. If something like this were to happen I think that this whole franchise would collapse right long with a good portion of the fan base. If this were to happen Tuel and Lewis would not be the answer!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking about tonight's game against Carolina and their tenacious defense this terrible thought occurred to me. I hope that this doesn't become a preminition but being a Bills' fan I can't help but to worry with the way this preseason has been going. If something like this were to happen I think that this whole franchise would collapse right long with a good portion of the fan base. If this were to happen Tuel and Lewis would not be the answer!

I guess you're just a worrier. Probably why your friends call you whiskers.

Do you tell a pitcher about his potential no-hitter in the 8th inning? Jeez...don't jinx us man. We have enough to worry about.

Also, what would most teams do if their starting QB went down with an injury? Probably struggle. Just take a Xanax, drink some beers, and enjoy the game.

Go Bills!! Go EJ!!

One game?

Is that a live cam? Somebody pleas PM me when the poor guy makes it over the fence...

It's a valiant attempt, but he just never quite makes it over the top....not sure if I included it as a representation of a) The OP's thread, b) EJ, or c) Because men enjoy watching turtles fall while attempting to climb fences.

Uhhhhhh ... off the top of my head, play Tuel/Lewis the rest of the game. And depending upon the nature of the injury and the evaluations of Tuel/Lewis by the coaching staff and Whaley, go shopping for a QB or not.

Hardly seems like rocket science.

A far more interesting question would be:

What would TBD do if EJ got hurt this preseason?

Edited by CodeMonkey