EJ looked calm and in control..

i thought his highlight might have been an incomplete pass. chandler was in really tight coverage, manuel laid the ball out just before he came out of the break where only chandler could catch it. should have been a completion. i think it is just a timing issue since scotty hasnt been around much in tc

Yep, I thought that one was on Chandler. EJ put the ball where it needed to be.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did EJ look pretty good then?

The deep sideline ball to hogan was a thing of beauty. Fired an out to woods in tight coverage that was nice.

All in all it was a solid showing for the whole first team except the red zone running game. Freddie struggled.

Would like to see Dixon or brown with the ones

The deep sideline ball to hogan was a thing of beauty. Fired an out to woods in tight coverage that was nice.

All in all it was a solid showing for the whole first team except the red zone running game. Freddie struggled.

Agreed.

I know this is an EJ thread but I really liked the Frank Summers/Boobie Dixon combo in the RedZone. Real smash mouth with the 2 big guys, it would be nice if that was the combo they used with the 1's. It was nice to see it with the 2's on the first TD.

Did EJ look pretty good then?

He looked like EJ. Timid, indecisive, no 'It', no belief by his actions or persona that he can win and it permeates to his teammates. Did ANYONE really think we would score with 3 downs inside the 5 yrd line?

Watching the RedZone chl, this years 1st Rd QB's displayed 'IT' in Jax & Minny. Hell, even Butt-Fumble Sanchez showed pocket poise. I blame those radio hacks who hoodwinked Buddy. His comments forced Fitz to steel his resolve and not renegotiate, forcing us into desperation with the draft where no QB picked will likely make it past 5 years in the League.

We have a Dog QB.

He looked like EJ. Timid, indecisive, no 'It', no belief by his actions or persona that he can win and it permeates to his teammates. Did ANYONE really think we would score with 3 downs inside the 5 yrd line?

Watching the RedZone chl, this years 1st Rd QB's displayed 'IT' in Jax & Minny. Hell, even Butt-Fumble Sanchez showed pocket poise. I blame those radio hacks who hoodwinked Buddy. His comments forced Fitz to steel his resolve and not renegotiate, forcing us into desperation with the draft where no QB picked will likely make it past 5 years in the League.

We have a Dog QB.

What game did you watch ? Blame EJ for the OL and Fred's inability to pick up a yard ?

Lets trade for butt fumble he was poised in the 3rd qtr of a preseason game.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

We have a Dog QB.

This HAS to be sarcasm.

It just HAS to be...you cannot possibly have seen what you claim to have seen, can you?

If so, I'm sure the highlight video is posted on BB.com. Show us what you mean.

What bothered me about the RZ runs in the 1st was the idea of going out of the shotgun.

I'm assuming that in the regular season EJ would be under center with Frank and Freddie in the backfield.

i missed the game, but i gather from this quote on ESPN's site, that the young O had a decent day at the office.

...Manuel doesn't seem too concerned.

"We did a very good job at executing what we wanted to execute," Manuel said..

i saw the stats, and 2 highlight EJ tosses - one from under center and one from shotgun - where the ball came out quickly to open men.. hopefully, the skill guys are finding a rhythm. any pat, pat, pat sightings in the Buffalo pocket tonight?

Decisive, accurate, & effective is how I'd describe it. Regardless of the description though, it was most assuredly progress...a start so to speak.

This HAS to be sarcasm.

It just HAS to be...you cannot possibly have seen what you claim to have seen, can you?

If so, I'm sure the highlight video is posted on BB.com. Show us what you mean.

What bothered me about the RZ runs in the 1st was the idea of going out of the shotgun.

I'm assuming that in the regular season EJ would be under center with Frank and Freddie in the backfield.

Decisive, accurate, & effective is how I'd describe it. Regardless of the description though, it was most assuredly progress...a start so to speak.

The strange part about that play is it should have been 1st and goal from the 1-1 1/2 yard line. The marker was just outside the 1 and FJ ran it to the 1 yardline on 2nd down. When the next play was run the marker(tv marker) was another yard in but they were running 3rd down past the official sideline marker.

What game did you watch ? Blame EJ for the OL and Fred's inability to pick up a yard ?

Troll harder, let's trade for butt fumble he was poised in the 3rd qtr of a preseason game.

Forget it, he sees what he wants to see when he looks at EJ. It's not worth reading.