Rumor Toronto group is out of the bidding per Morgan Stanley

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is Bonjovi is the the majority owner of that group he just does not really have the

Funds to have 30 percent. Think about it if you were Wilson's Estate would you want to wait

For Bonjovi to liquidate a his assets to come up with enough funds to make the Purchase.

Bonjovi has no business even being at the table. The Toronto groups main problem

Is really Bonnovi him self. He does not have they money to do this and his big fat mouth

Has got him in Hot water. It's over for them. Mean while Terry P just lurks In the back ground with class. He is the savior. The Wilson estate knows this and so do the other bidders.

Why keep the Shrade going. The reason for dead lines and bids is to have Morgan Stanley

Figure out who should be the best owner with the most liquid assets. Know that they seen

The cards of the 3 players. They report back to the Wilson Estate. It seems like it's a good reason to eliminate the Toronto group when you know they really can't go higher

Why would the article not say all 3 groups made it to the 2nd round.

If they did they would have reported it that way.

They made a point to say Terry P and Trump have moved onto the

2nd round. So I am speculating, yes if it turns out not to be true I

Am sorry. But for now it appears that this could be the case so I started a thread.

So let's see what happens.

Have these rumors been twit-reported yet? That's when we'll know for certain to be on the lookout for follow-up tweets of reporters (a) patting each other on the back for their scoop and (b) offering explanations for why the initial twit-news is really speculative.

My guess is Bonjovi is the the majority owner of that group he just does not really have the

Funds to have 30 percent. Think about it if you were Wilson's Estate would you want to wait

For Bonjovi to liquidate a his assets to come up with enough funds to make the Purchase.

Bonjovi has no business even being at the table. The Toronto groups main problem

Is really Bonnovi him self. He does not have they money to do this and his big fat mouth

Has got him in Hot water. It's over for them. Mean while Terry P just lurks In the back ground with class. He is the savior. The Wilson estate knows this and so do the other bidders.

Why keep the Shrade going. The reason for dead lines and bids is to have Morgan Stanley

Figure out who should be the best owner with the most liquid assets. Know that they seen

The cards of the 3 players. They report back to the Wilson Estate. It seems like it's a good reason to eliminate the Toronto group when you know they really can't go higher

"the Shrade"? Ye Gods!

Have these rumors been twit-reported yet? That's when we'll know for certain to be on the lookout for follow-up tweets of reporters (a) patting each other on the back for their scoop and (b) offering explanations for why the initial twit-news is really speculative.

at this junction and knowing how sensitive the subject to accuracy the only source I would bank on is Wawrow. gaughan would move me a little, Graham doesn't get these scoops/ doesn't post them.

The tumor, well, we'll just have to wait

I know I am not suppose to question rumors on this website... but come on! :doh:

If the Toronto group really wants it... they have the money. It is just that JBJ is not in the lead. Having just said that. I really don't think an extra 100 million is going to sway the trust away from Trump and Pegs who have promised to keep it in WNY.

[gets blocked by Tim Graham]