What is better, no guns, or more guns?

Screen-Shot-2017-02-26-at-9.19.07-PM-594

Didn't Colonel Colt and John Moses Browning take care of this over a century ago ??

No, that makes too much sense. Instead: “The winning team’s solution will autonomously and inconspicuously trigger an emergency alert while transmitting information to a network of community responders, all within 90 seconds.” This is idiotic design. 90 seconds? When seconds count, a message to a “network of community responders” will definitely go out within a minute-and-a-half. That’s not security, it’s a joke.

--Glen Reynolds https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/258345/

http://www.personaldefenseworld.com/2015/01/top-13-snub-nose-revolvers/

Didn't Colonel Colt and John Moses Browning take care of this over a century ago ??

No, that makes too much sense. Instead: The winning teams solution will autonomously and inconspicuously trigger an emergency alert while transmitting information to a network of community responders, all within 90 seconds. This is idiotic design. 90 seconds? When seconds count, a message to a network of community responders will definitely go out within a minute-and-a-half. Thats not security, its a joke.

Wasn't this already designed?

I thought it was being called a Man?

No, that makes too much sense. Instead: The winning teams solution will autonomously and inconspicuously trigger an emergency alert while transmitting information to a network of community responders, all within 90 seconds. This is idiotic design. 90 seconds? When seconds count, a message to a network of community responders will definitely go out within a minute-and-a-half. Thats not security, its a joke.

A woman feels a threat she gets assistance in 90 seconds? My burglar alarm goes off and it takes OPD 14 hours to get around to check things out.

SALENA ZITO: Women with guns: The next threat to the Democratic Party.

As Democrats continue to make gun control a wedge issue in elections, they underestimate the damage they are doing to their own chances among women, who have been flocking to buy guns in the past few years.

These same voters, whom the NRA calls the “shy voters,” also flocked to Donald Trump, and they are unlikely to reverse course before next year’s midterm elections. So as wedge issues go, this one is becoming more of a loser for the Left. . . .

In a large survey of people who voted in November’s presidential election, conducted for the NRA by On Message, Inc., pollsters found that nearly 20 percent of those who chose Trump never told anyone they intended to do so. They interviewed voters in Florida, Indiana, Maine, Minnesota, North Carolina, Nevada, Ohio and Pennsylvania.

Eighteen percent of those interviewed in the battleground states said they were “uncomfortable telling people they supported Donald Trump.”

Who were these voters?
They were more female than male and twice as likely to live in suburban counties compared to the rest of Trump’s vote,
according to On Message.

They
also were a little more educated than average voters —
24 percent had a post-graduate degree — and, while right-of-center, they’re not as conservative as the rest of Trump’s voters.

A very important nugget from the poll: Like every woman interviewed at the outdoor show, an overwhelming 80 percent of them support the goals and objectives of the NRA.

There's a police department in Oakland?

WHO KNEW!

Yes. And as a matter of fact granny from the Beverly Hillbillies is now the new Chief. Today was her first day. She's going to strike fear in the department and criminals. Wait....that was redundant.

1685320_1280x720.jpg

Yes. And as a matter of fact granny from the Beverly Hillbillies is now the new Chief. Today was her first day. She's going to strike fear in the department and criminals. Wait....that was redundant.

1685320_1280x720.jpg

irene cara is dead, idiot.

Election of Trump may have a negative impact on one sector of American manufacturing that saw a boom during the Obama years

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/gun-sales-have-dropped-since-trumps-election-except-among-people-scared-of-his-administration/2017/03/05/03f5b522-ff6a-11e6-8f41-ea6ed597e4ca_story.html?utm_term=.f6c44506ad45

I wonder how many of the new gun buyers were in favor of the 2013 gun control bill

Somehow I doubt you'd get that many shots off if you went against a platoon. Or even a trained soldier or cop

Well....I mean I was a cavalry scout in the Army for 10 years, with 30 months of combat in Iraq. I think I'd do alright. But that's why I carry so many rounds....when ya start using them, they go quick.

Well....I mean I was a cavalry scout in the Army for 10 years, with 30 months of combat in Iraq. I think I'd do alright. But that's why I carry so many rounds....when ya start using them, they go quick.

Try aiming!!!

JK

thanks for your service.

Try aiming!!!

JK

thanks for your service.

Aiming isn't part of Army doctrine.

Cav scout? What do you need ammo for, when your job is to work a radio while running away as fast as possible? :nana:

We had a former poster, Paul. He was a tanker stationed at Fulda with 11th ACR. Too bad he's not here anymore, you could have swapped stories. Mostly, we only have jarheads here, with one or two squids.

Aiming isn't part of Army doctrine.

Cav scout? What do you need ammo for, when your job is to work a radio while running away as fast as possible? :nana:

We had a former poster, Paul. He was a tanker stationed at Fulda with 11th ACR. Too bad he's not here anymore, you could have swapped stories. Mostly, we only have jarheads here, with one or two squids.

Lol. The only time I did conventional cav scout stuff was in basic.

Try aiming!!!

JK

thanks for your service.

I'm a big fan of suppressive fire.