What is better, no guns, or more guns?

• 5 weeks later...

"I would urge anyone else who is in possession of an illegal firearm to visit their local 24-hour police station during the final days of the campaign."

What? They have police stations that aren't open 24 hours. What a nice concept. Bad guys, crime non-existant @ night and on the weekends?

Dude it's London, they shut down for Tea Time

Pip Pip Cheery-o old chap!

"I would urge anyone else who is in possession of an illegal firearm to visit their local 24-hour police station during the final days of the campaign."

What? They have police stations that aren't open 24 hours. What a nice concept. Bad guys, crime non-existant @ night and on the weekends?

Police don't stop bad guys and crime.

Yes, a "terrifying arsenal of weapons" if ever I saw one.

The percussion cap derringer is probably 150 years old. If anyone fired it, the barrel would likely burst if they put in more than 25 grains of black powder. Probably would still spit the ball out subsonic. Oooh! Scerry! :ph34r:

Yes, a "terrifying arsenal of weapons" if ever I saw one.

The percussion cap derringer is probably 150 years old. If anyone fired it, the barrel would likely burst if they put in more than 25 grains of black powder. Probably would still spit the ball out subsonic. Oooh! Scerry! :ph34r:

amazing those collector items will now be sold by police at auction for a pretty damn good bit. So nice that citizens aren't able to cash in on this

are you coming on to him?

Eeeewh!

Oh... Heavy metal is not my type... Not that there is anything wrong w/thrash, speed metal, etc... And sure as poo, he probably hates Celine Dion & Barry Manilow too. We'd simply never get along. Our music tastes are too divergent. How much "Oh Mandy" do you think a conservative can take!

:-P

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

In the four decades between 1975 and 2015, terrorists born in the seven nations in Trump’s travel ban killed zero people in America, according to the Cato Institute. Zero.

In that same period, guns claimed 1.34 million lives in America, including murders, suicides and accidents. That’s about as many people as live in Boston and Seattle combined.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/11/opinion/sunday/husbands-are-deadlier-than-terrorists.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-left-region&region=opinion-c-col-left-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region