What is better, no guns, or more guns?

In the four decades between 1975 and 2015, terrorists born in the seven nations in Trump’s travel ban killed zero people in America, according to the Cato Institute. Zero.

In that same period, guns claimed 1.34 million lives in America, including murders, suicides and accidents. That’s about as many people as live in Boston and Seattle combined.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/11/opinion/sunday/husbands-are-deadlier-than-terrorists.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-left-region&region=opinion-c-col-left-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region

So why did Obama want to stop them from coming here?

In the four decades between 1975 and 2015, terrorists born in the seven nations in Trump’s travel ban killed zero people in America, according to the Cato Institute. Zero.

In that same period, guns claimed 1.34 million lives in America, including murders, suicides and accidents. That’s about as many people as live in Boston and Seattle combined.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/11/opinion/sunday/husbands-are-deadlier-than-terrorists.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-left-region&region=opinion-c-col-left-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region

Why did you use the term terrorists? If you substituted the term people for terrorists would your first statement be true? What makes a person a terrorists?

It's a quote from an article. What is your point? Seriously, what is your point of asking?

You said, or quoted, that no terrorists have ever killed anyone in America from 1975-2015. My question is this. How many people from those 7 countries have killed people in America over those 40 years. What does it take for someone to be labeled a terrorist?

And I think it's safe to say the ban is a reflection on what has happened in Europe over the past few years. It's a preventive measure and a temporary one at that. What is your issue with getting a better plan in place regarding allowing people in from those 7 countries?

You said, or quoted, that no terrorists have ever killed anyone in America from 1975-2015. My question is this. How many people from those 7 countries have killed people in America over those 40 years. What does it take for someone to be labeled a terrorist?

And I think it's safe to say the ban is a reflection on what has happened in Europe over the past few years. It's a preventive measure and a temporary one at that. What is your issue with getting a better plan in place regarding allowing people in from those 7 countries?

Oh, I have no idea, but I'm sure its a million times fewer than Americans have killed Americans. And oh please, the ban is a political stunt like the wall, pure and simple

Oh, I have no idea, but I'm sure its a million times fewer than Americans have killed Americans. And oh please, the ban is a political stunt like the wall, pure and simple

So more Americans have killed Americans by a massive amount compared to the number of Americans killed by people from 7 small countries 7,000 miles away?? :lol:

You, my friend, are a mental midget.

Edited by Chef Jim

There is so much bad and outright false information out there. Places like Facebook have become a joke.

I swear Facebook has become like a digital version of Thunderdome where leftists battle with each other to see who can post the most Liz Warren and Keith Olbermann videos.

The only thing you need to know about how phucking stupid these people are is to realize they are blowing a gasket about having a reality TV personality elected president, and then choose as their leading voice of reason a guy who couldn't even keep a job reading sports scores.

So more Americans have killed Americans by a massive amount compared to the number of Americans killed by people from 7 small countries 7,000 miles away?? :lol:

You, my friend, are a mental midget.

Yes, so there is your terrorism threat, duh!

No..................you're not "kidding' Rachel,........................you're lying

How is she lying?

No..................you're not "kidding' Rachel,........................you're lying

Why does she try so hard to look like a man?

Yes, so there is your terrorism threat, duh!

How is she lying?

Because the people that get their 2nd Amendment rights back were never declared mentally ill, they were deprived of their rights simple for being on government assistance.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20170203/us-house-passes-repeal-of-ssa-gun-grab-begins-rolling-back-obama-era-executive-gun-control

FTA

"The federal prohibitions on people who have been subject to involuntarily mental health commitments or subjected to “adjudications” of “mental defectiveness” remain on the books and are just as enforceable as they were before the vote. And people with diagnosed mental illnesses still have to undergo background checks when engaging in retail firearm purchases just like anybody else."

Edited by Gary M

• 2 weeks later...

Screen-Shot-2017-02-26-at-9.19.07-PM-594

Didn't Colonel Colt and John Moses Browning take care of this over a century ago ??

No, that makes too much sense. Instead: “The winning team’s solution will autonomously and inconspicuously trigger an emergency alert while transmitting information to a network of community responders, all within 90 seconds.” This is idiotic design. 90 seconds? When seconds count, a message to a “network of community responders” will definitely go out within a minute-and-a-half. That’s not security, it’s a joke.

--Glen Reynolds https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/258345/

Edited by B-Man