What is better, no guns, or more guns?

9 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Better men than you have tried and failed. But devoting yourself to trying to get me to block you just means I've already won. 

(Only took a few minutes to reach the end of your abilities and force you to fall back on the patented "double dumb ass on you!" Retort. The sign of a man who has nothing left to offer - humor or otherwise.)

I have confidence that he has the ability to reach the next level: The dreaded "double dumbass pork chop on you"!

Edited by Koko78
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Ohio House overrode Kasich’s veto of pro-#2A Bill this morning.

State Senate just concurred 21-11. Veto is overriden and HB 221 will become law!

Congrats and thanks to the Ohio gun owners who talked to their lawmakers.

http://fox8.com  https://fox8.com/2018/12/27/ohio-house-overrides-gov-kasichs-veto-of-gun-owner-rights-bill/ …

Kasich should never be taken seriously by anyone who does an honest examination of his record. 

13 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Kasich should never be taken seriously by anyone who does an honest examination of his record. 

A pro-choice, anti-2A "moderate."  Kasich can suck a fat one.

26 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

A pro-choice, anti-2A "moderate."  Kasich can suck a fat one.

He made a pledge like all viable republican candidates during the 2016 primaries that he would support the eventual nominee. He went back on that pledge and even refused to attend the convention in his own state. Eff him.

14 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

He made a pledge like all viable republican candidates during the 2016 primaries that he would support the eventual nominee. He went back on that pledge and even refused to attend the convention in his own state. Eff him.

Dont ya think the eventual nominee got a little personal with him?

7 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

It's funny to me that Canada is critical of the US president after putting this guy in office.

Image result for canadian prime minister trudeau

Image result for trudeau canada

Don't we just meed him as a cop and as  a construction worker and we have the village people!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2