What is better, no guns, or more guns?

15 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Watching people be excited about, and proud of, being Canadian is similar to watching a dog be proud of shitting on the floor and then eating it.

You clueless *****! Funny, the world loves Canada and Canadians, so a comment like that from a dbag American (who the world hates) is laughable. 

1 hour ago, BigMcD said:

You clueless *****! Funny, the world loves Canada and Canadians, so a comment like that from a dbag American (who the world hates) is laughable. 

Everyone hates a winner.  Winners don't care because we're too busy winning, and looking after our own affairs.

Further, the world actually needs America.  Needs it desperately, which is why they resent us.

No one needs Canada for anything.

Canada defines the term "lovable loser".  A bumbling clown which couldn't even exist on it's own, and is heavily dependent on it's bigger, better Southern neighbor to perpetuate it's own existence.

If Canada had anything, or anyone, worth having (meazza excepted), the United States could have, and would have, annexed it at any point we wanted.  But we didn't, and haven't, because we have no interest in dogs looking proud after eating it's own turds.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1

https://www.yahoo.com/news/baltimore-buys-back-nearly-2-000-weapons-streets-192327463.html

Id like to see the quality of weapons turned in. I got an old 10/22 I’d sell them for $100?

3 hours ago, BigMcD said:

Hey buddy, we Americans don’t care aboot world opinions. Nor do we worship maple trees like you syrup chuggin heathens! What America is aboot is freedom, guns, and being *****in awesome. 

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/baltimore-buys-back-nearly-2-000-weapons-streets-192327463.html

Id like to see the quality of weapons turned in. I got an old 10/22 I’d sell them for $100?

Authorities offered $25 for large magazines

Magazines are like $10 retail.  One could make one helluva profit buying mags and turning them in.

Just now, BigMcD said:

America is great at keeping the war machine chugging along and murdering people. Congrats!!!!

keep shooting each other! After all you have to protect yourself from your own government! 

Tards! 

Eh?

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Everyone hates a winner.  Winners don't care because we're too busy winning, and looking after our own affairs.

As a Bills fan I wouldn’t know anything about any of that. 

2 hours ago, BigMcD said:

America is great at keeping the war machine chugging along and murdering people. Congrats!!!!

keep shooting each other! After all you have to protect yourself from your own government! 

Tards! 

Jealous? We know you have nothing to worry about with your government eh?
image.png.6457f812302e543c4f27ca56792c1430.png

• Haha (+1) 1

I do indeed have first hand knowledge that Justin is a terrible leader who wears fake eyebrows, sits like a woman, and will follow Merkel, Macron, and May into irrelevancy long before 45. 

Anyone who bothers to read your drivel has first hand knowledge that you are not only uninformed, but also an asshat. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I do indeed have first hand knowledge that Justin is a terrible leader who wears fake eyebrows, sits like a woman, and will follow Merkel, Macron, and May into irrelevancy long before 45. 

Anyone who bothers to read your drivel has first hand knowledge that you are not only uninformed, but also an asshat. 

"I lay there, annoyed that I was getting ***** by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart...
"It may have been the least impressive sex I'd ever had, but clearly, he didn't share that opinion."

quote from Deranged Rhino 

Lol you ***** loser talking about any leader, when your’s is a clown loser (like you)

You spank it to Donald’s combover!!!! And cry after you blow your load! 

Edited by BigMcD