What is better, no guns, or more guns?

4 hours ago, Kevbeau said:

I’ve never fired anything with a bump stock so I defer to our board experts. From what I understand it’s an inertia driven system? Seems like it actuates the trigger just based of the motion of the firearm vs the bearer....to the Dude’s point, seems sloppy. 

The Dudes point is not sloppy. 

Fully auto is stupid. I hate fully auto. 

But then again my goal has never been to shoot up concert goers from an elevated position. 

But I’m sure I could have killed more than the Vegas shooter with just semi and an acog or eotech with 3x magnifier. 

ILYA SHAPIRO & MATTHEW LAROSIERE: Bump Stock Rule Bumps Up Against the Constitution. 

I had literally never heard about bump stocks before the Las Vegas shooting, but I’m fairly sure the ban is unconstitutional, and even more sure that it’s inconsistent with statutory law. I expect it to be struck down, and I also suspect that Trump’s okay with that.

4 hours ago, The_Dude said:

The Dudes point is not sloppy. 

Fully auto is stupid. I hate fully auto. 

But then again my goal has never been to shoot up concert goers from an elevated position. 

But I’m sure I could have killed more than the Vegas shooter with just semi and an acog or eotech with 3x magnifier. 

Was referring to the bump stock as sloppy, not your point...think we might be getting our comments mixed up

UNEXPECTEDLY: Venezuelans Regret Gun Ban. 

“Guns would have served as a vital pillar to remaining a free people, or at least able to put up a fight.”

As Kurt Schlichter is fond of saying, an armed person is a citizen but a disarmed person is a serf.

Eventually, anyway.

RELATED: NY Bill Would Require Gun Owners to Carry $1M Insurance Policies.

Since illegal gun owners and criminals won’t carry insurance, let’s call this bill what it really is: A payoff to Big Insurance and an infringement on the right to keep and bear arms.

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I don’t care about Bump stocks. I waste enough ammo as is.

I care about the government outlawing, and seizing property that is protected by the constitution. 

Agreed. The only reason this concerns me is they take an inch....then it's 'outlaw high capacity magazines!'

On 12/20/2018 at 6:33 AM, /dev/null said:

:thumbsup:

9mm has gotten a REALLY bad rep lately. I carry 9mm. Why? I enjoy the ammo capacity of a double stack. Sure that 1911 looks cool, is cool, and is freaking awesome....Sure the 45 can really thump ya. But at the end of the day, I want more rounds than 7+1. I mean I get 10 from my G26. Plus, if you get shot with a 9mm, especially hollow point, even if it doesn't kill you, youre gonna be looking to exit the arena ASAP. 

I cannot tell what shes got. Tried to zoom in. Cant make it out.

• Like (+1) 1

This is my cities solution to gun violence. 

https://cnycentral.com/news/local/syracuse-land-bank-plans-to-demolish-site-of-two-recent-youth-murders

SYRACUSE, N.Y. — The apartment complex where two young people were shot and killed in the last few months will be demolished. According to Syracuse city officials, the property at 165 John St./901 Park St. is expected to be vacated and secured within the next month following the required process.

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

See, that's what you get when you don't hire union contractors to build apartment buildings! Those two kids would still be alive today if the building had just been properly constructed...