What is better, no guns, or more guns?

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Again, such a pathetic attempt to troll. You're terrible at this. 

I'd say you could do better, but the sum total of your contributions to this board say otherwise. 

I have no idea who you are replying to? Maybe you could figure out the quote feature you ***** retard! 

"I lay there, annoyed that I was getting ***** by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dicklike the mushroomcharacter in Mario Kart...
"It may have been theleast impressive sex I'd ever had, but clearly, he didn't share that opinion."

quote from Deranged Rhino 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Proving, again, that you don't understand how this board functions. Not quoting the easy targets is a courtesy to the majority of posters and lurkers who prefer to skip the drivel. 

A wiser man would learn the lay of the battlefield before charging the lines. 

If you are worried about people having to read drivel, then why do you post at all? 

Better men than you have tried and failed. But devoting yourself to trying to get me to block you just means I've already won. 

(Only took a few minutes to reach the end of your abilities and force you to fall back on the patented "double dumb ass on you!" Retort. The sign of a man who has nothing left to offer - humor or otherwise.)

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Better men than you have tried and failed. But devoting yourself to trying to get me to block you just means I've already won. 

(Only took a few minutes to reach the end of your abilities and force you to fall back on the patented "double dumb ass on you!" Retort. The sign of a man who has nothing left to offer - humor or otherwise.)

Bring it B word! 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

It's already been brought... And you're way behind. The fact you haven't realized that yet just proves (again) that you're not working with a fully functional frontal lobe. 

You are so clever. Do you get that from swallowing Trump’s golden load? 

4 hours ago, BigMcD said:

You are so clever. Do you get that from swallowing Trump’s golden load

That's Trump's #3 lie to the Board's Right... He won't... In your mouth.  #1 & #2 are:

1. I love You

2. The check is in the mail from Mexico.

Well... Anyway, they did all fall for Trump's bait and switch.

I'd hate to go car shopping with the conservative crew here.  We'd all be driving Ford Pintos!

Trump said we were getting this:

LoriPinto.jpg

Looks like we are getting this:

0151.jpg

2e5fc7142ab9dabae586f85642a21b3e10483dba

giphy.gif

MAGA!

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

That's Trump's #3 lie to the Board's Right... He won't... In your mouth.  #1 & #2 are:

1. I love You

2. The check is in the mail from Mexico.

Well... Anyway, they did all fall for Trump's bait and switch.

I'd hate to go car shopping with the conservative crew here.  We'd all be driving Ford Pintos!

Trump said we were getting this:

LoriPinto.jpg

Looks like we are getting this:

0151.jpg

2e5fc7142ab9dabae586f85642a21b3e10483dba

giphy.gif

MAGA!

Pintos and gremlins were the best cars to turn into modified cars. My buddys dad had a few of them when we were growing up. They looked pretty bad ass as modifieds.

• Like (+1) 2