Is Warren Sapp a sap?

He's the biggest jerk from the Bucs years of a great defense. I could tell you so many stories about him in Tampa. He always treated people horribly. One day after an open camp, he's walking away, and a nice guy in my neighborhood brought his 7 yr old son and asked, "Mr. sapp, would you take a picture with my son, who had his jersey on". "I don't flick b#%ch". Now this is a nice man who would never be a jerk to the players.

I have another one. At that time, my wife was a nurse manager on the mother baby unit at St. Joe's Women's when at the time Sapp's wife, or they may have still been just dating. She told me how vile he behaved to all of the nurses and could not wait to see him leave. He was an arrogant jerk, who treated people they were insignificant.

Now I respect his abilities on the field as he deserved the HOF, but this jovial funny like able persona he portrays is just that, a persona. I cannot stand him and would never acknowledge him live if we were in the same restaurant. I don't have ax to grind, I just do not respect the person.

Juxtapose him to Derrick Brooks is the nicest, most humble self effacing guy from that era. I've seen him so many times at a Verizon store, or at the drug store, and he always will have friendly conversation with people, and just is who he shows to be on the cameras.

I'm 100% confident Sapp was just a jerk and stiffed the waitress.

Warren lost me with his plantation comment a few years back. He's a clown. I try to pay as little attention to him as is humanly possible.

I saw Spike Lee give a speech in person about how all black people are slaves still.

I tend not to agree.

BTW - this should tell you something as well what a moron he is as an adult. After making I can't remember the exact number, but it was something 40 or 50 mil in his career, and has a salary at NFLN of $450,000, plus he used to do showtimes for Inside the NFL, he filed for bankruptcy last year.

How could anyone piss away that much money, still have an excellent income, and he still can't make his bills.

Sorry the second post, but he is one of the worst players I've ever met to fans, and just to the general public.

Alright I'm done. Lastly, I have no respect for his opinions on NFLN as he demonstrates he places no effort in preparation before his shows.

He's the biggest jerk from the Bucs years of a great defense. I could tell you so many stories about him in Tampa. He always treated people horribly. One day after an open camp, he's walking away, and a nice guy in my neighborhood brought his 7 yr old son and asked, "Mr. sapp, would you take a picture with my son, who had his jersey on". "I don't flick b#%ch". Now this is a nice man who would never be a jerk to the players.

I have another one. At that time, my wife was a nurse manager on the mother baby unit at St. Joe's Women's when at the time Sapp's wife, or they may have still been just dating. She told me how vile he behaved to all of the nurses and could not wait to see him leave. He was an arrogant jerk, who treated people they were insignificant.

Now I respect his abilities on the field as he deserved the HOF, but this jovial funny like able persona he portrays is just that, a persona. I cannot stand him and would never acknowledge him live if we were in the same restaurant. I don't have ax to grind, I just do not respect the person.

Juxtapose him to Derrick Brooks is the nicest, most humble self effacing guy from that era. I've seen him so many times at a Verizon store, or at the drug store, and he always will have friendly conversation with people, and just is who he shows to be on the cameras.

I'm 100% confident Sapp was just a jerk and stiffed the waitress.

Sapp went to Miami, Fla., Brooks went to Florida State. Enough said.

Yes. A girl I went to High School with, or maybe just after I graduated I befriended thru acquaintances. Anyway, she now lives in LA and made a name for herself. He has hit on her countless times, texted her, etc. I never found out how far it went, but this was during his marriage. It wasn't long later he had a lot come out about bankruptcy, and more.

From the little I was talking to her at the time the whole thing was hilariously pathetic. Late, late night texts, calls. Always trying to be the playboy type. Just a big d-bag, IMO. She seemed to enjoy it.

Either way, no. I never got to, but would. And for those paying attention, I've posted her picture way back in the day. She was with Paris Hilton and Hayden Pannewhatever.

BTW - this should tell you something as well what a moron he is as an adult. After making I can't remember the exact number, but it was something 40 or 50 mil in his career, and has a salary at NFLN of $450,000, plus he used to do showtimes for Inside the NFL, he filed for bankruptcy last year.

How could anyone piss away that much money, still have an excellent income, and he still can't make his bills.

Sorry the second post, but he is one of the worst players I've ever met to fans, and just to the general public.

Alright I'm done. Lastly, I have no respect for his opinions on NFLN as he demonstrates he places no effort in preparation before his shows.

This was done to protect his assets from his ex wife.

I saw Spike Lee give a speech in person about how all black people are slaves still.

I tend not to agree.

That guy is a real piece of dog crap, and that's an insult to dog crap.

Remember when he tweeted out the address to George Zimmerman's house, alerting the Black Panthers to go and raid the area? Turned out it was the home of an elderly couple, who couldn't leave their house because they were under siege.

He's a racist with clout.

Edited by Mark Vader

one time i saw him in LA, he was asking if i had a dollar i could loan him for the bus, when i opened my wallet he snatched a 20 out of ut and says, "daddy needs some new shoes"!!

oh wait that was marshawn

I don't care if it was Lynch or Sapp, you touch my wallet or phone and you'll be sorry.

Luckily, Lynch seems to have grown up while Sapp just stayed a big fat bafoon

Edited by jboyst62

I don't care if it was Lynch or Sapp, you touch my wallet or phone and you'll be sorry.

Luckily, Lynch seems to have grown up while Sapp just stayed a big fat bafoon

Unfortunately Lynch had to leave Buffalo in order to grow up. :angry:

When players go broke they gotta keep all the can lol ...

Actually I think he is a complete tool and somehow feels that being called boy was supposed to be racist and using it as an excuse to be a dick. Maybe when he is a big Boy he will grow up.

I tend not to agree.

lee and sap are like peas and carrots

Maybe even worse if not appropriate. The "Warren Sapp Burger" comes topped with a fried egg. That says it all.

actually a fried egg on a burger is pretty darn yumy.

I make a burger with 4 srtips of bacon, burger, chese, 4 strips of bacon, two chicken tenders, ranch and1 over easy egg. friggin delicious :wub: :wub: :wub:

Joey Diaz has some definite opinions on the subject. NSFW Link

Joey is obviously taste bud challenged, blue cheese smells and tastes like ass, ranch is awesome.

As someone who worked in restaurants and knows plenty of day time waitresses,

and someone who hates Warren Sapp,

let me be the first to say: I hope this woman is without a job this morning.

2 things about this story:

1) the girl would NEVER personally tweet out a bad receipt she got, but she'll send it to her sister, let her post it to facebook, and then give interviews about it. :thumbdown:

and 2) read the article. warren sapp was there to watch the soccer game. she came over and called them boys, they didnt like it, then she kept doing it. why was she hovering during a sports game? that's sporting event hot waitressing 101, get them their food, let them hit on you, move on to your next table.

i mean, come on. conducting interviews because she's short a 12$ tip? TWELVE DOLLARS? sounds like she had an agenda from the start--im sure she went to her (male) bartender or manager and said "that guys being a dick". to which he replied, "that's warren sapp".

"who"

"warren sapp, he played in the nfl, he's on tv now"

"he's famous??"

"big time"

and then she likely spent the entirety of the match hovering while sapp was trying to watch the damn soccer game.

it's infuriating, to be quite honest. i hope sapp sues for defamation of character--show her how much of a boy he isn't.

the fact that there are men(?) who can read this sh*t and think that sapp is a bad guy really makes me fear for the future of this country. we've been so neutered into just accepting crap like this. james bond would have slapped that girl across the face, broken her phone, lit a cigarette, and personally called everybody defending this dumb broad out for being a "boy" themselves.

Warren lost me with his plantation comment a few years back. He's a clown. I try to pay as little attention to him as is humanly possible.

He really tried to play the 'racist' crap because he got called out for being a cheap POS? What a scumbag.

I think his pattern of behavior shows that he actually believes what he says regarding race and that the "boys" comment from the waitress was racist. Let that sink in for a minute. No, seriously, take that minute or two. Whatever it takes to mentally get there. Not that we have a society where racism doesn't exist - we don't. Not by a longshot. But it is also the same society that netted Warren Sapp millions of dollars as a football player, hundreds of thousands of dollars a year as an ex-football player and untold admiration from football fans - including far more tail than he'd have ever dreamed of otherwise.

1) the girl would NEVER personally tweet out a bad receipt she got, but she'll send it to her sister, let her post it to facebook, and then give interviews about it. :thumbdown:

and 2) read the article. warren sapp was there to watch the soccer game. she came over and called them boys, they didnt like it, then she kept doing it. why was she hovering during a sports game? that's sporting event hot waitressing 101, get them their food, let them hit on you, move on to your next table.

i mean, come on. conducting interviews because she's short a 12$ tip? TWELVE DOLLARS? sounds like she had an agenda from the start--im sure she went to her (male) bartender or manager and said "that guys being a dick". to which he replied, "that's warren sapp".

"who"

"he's famous??"

"big time"

and then she likely spent the entirety of the match hovering while sapp was trying to watch the damn soccer game.

it's infuriating, to be quite honest. i hope sapp sues for defamation of character--show her how much of a boy he isn't.

the fact that there are men(?) who can read this sh*t and think that sapp is a bad guy really makes me fear for the future of this country. we've been so neutered into just accepting crap like this. james bond would have slapped that girl across the face, broken her phone, lit a cigarette, and personally called everybody defending this dumb broad out for being a "boy" themselves.

You're just full of great takes today. My favorite part of this post is the last paragraph. You question the manhood of posters who have a different opinion than you and then proceed to back up your "neutered" stance by invoking a fictional character as the crux of your argument. :doh:

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

Joey Diaz has some definite opinions on the subject. NSFW Link

At the moment I am in pain when I laugh.......you just caused me a great deal of pain! Hilarious & worth it. :lol:

"who"

"he's famous??"

"big time"

I tend to agree with you. Why is she texting her sister about the bill? If I was the manager I would fire her just for that.

I think his pattern of behavior shows that he actually believes what he says regarding race and that the "boys" comment from the waitress was racist. Let that sink in for a minute. No, seriously, take that minute or two. Whatever it takes to mentally get there. Not that we have a society where racism doesn't exist - we don't. Not by a longshot. But it is also the same society that netted Warren Sapp millions of dollars as a football player, hundreds of thousands of dollars a year as an ex-football player and untold admiration from football fans - including far more tail than he'd have ever dreamed of otherwise.

I don't believe for a second Sapp or 99% of people who would pull that kind of crap believe an innocuous "hey, what can I get you boys?" question from a waitress is even remotely racist (seriously, what else would a waitress say to a table of guys?). It's just a convenient excuse for those people to achieve their goal of acting like an a--hole, just because they can.

actually a fried egg on a burger is pretty darn yumy.

Joey is obviously taste bud challenged, blue cheese smells and tastes like ass, ranch is awesome.

I'm with you on the egg burger, but 1000% with Joey Diaz when it comes to ranch (no offense to anyone's mother :D ).

According to Sapp, she "repeatedly called them boys" and this after being corrected once. He has every right to keep his tip.

You're right, and being a celebrity/former athlete, it's his right to be called cheap and classless and anything else anyone can come up with for him stiffing a waitress on a tip.

You're right, and being a celebrity/former athlete, it's his right to be called cheap and classless and anything else anyone can come up with for him stiffing a waitress on a tip.

That would actually be her right to call him names but hey, I get your point. Let's try it this way, I used to work at a pretty large restaurant way back when I was a teenager. One of my job duties was to assist the actual wait staff when we were really busy. If I walked up to a table and said "Welcome to _____ what can I get you girls?" and one of the ladies looked at me and stated "We are women not girls" I would probably apologize and not refer to them as "girls" again...Even if I didn't really understand what their beef was with it.

:o

OK...Fair enough...

What would a "man" say about a multi-million dollar athlete who has a history literally a mile long of being a complete douche-bag to almost everyone he comes in contact with, and is WAY behind in child support to 5 different women? B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS

Sapp is a turd. A BIG, FAT, LOUD, UGLY and probably STINKY TURD! Without a doubt, my least favorite athelete celebrity media tv host of all time. He makes Terry Bradshaw look like a friggin prince. Didnt Sapp get fired from NFLN/ESPN for some other d-bag comment?

Sapp is a turd. A BIG, FAT, LOUD, UGLY and probably STINKY TURD! Without a doubt, my least favorite athelete celebrity media tv host of all time. He makes Terry Bradshaw look like a friggin prince. Didnt Sapp get fired from NFLN/ESPN for some other d-bag comment?

Hey dont drag Terry into this : )