Whitner calls out Sammy, Bills fans,Tim Graham,Talley...

Hi. This is my very first post.

It's time to be punchy to other teams. How bad was the 2007-2011 era with our 10-13 points a game?

Time to fight, be nasty, be talked about.

Time to not be the same old Bills since 2000.

I remember the glory days because I was there.

I had seasons, in 1992, at age 14. Not purchased by my family....purchased by me. Alone.

My dad would drive me to Drive 1 and drop me off. Try that these days.

I love me some Buffalo.

Welcome to the community and happy Independence Day.

I love the optimism, but I am a moron, so what do I know?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whifner must be drunk. I can't believe the crap coming out of him tonight. Dude just challenged Darryl Talley to a boxing match

And I loved Talley's response: "Boxing? LOL. we're football players. i challenge u 2 stats."

/gameover

I was up late last night and was astounded reading the twitter nonsense. Talley's legend just grew exponentially, and Whitner is an absolute moron. After someone (a Browns fan I presume) tweeted that "bills fans are pissed the hardest hitting safety in league doesn't play for them" I responded with this: "Bills fans are pissed Marv Levy got drunk before the 2006 draft."

Whitner is completely delusional about his talent level. He is an average safety. To me he is, and always be, just another horrible early pick by the Bills.

Right on, along with Maybin, Spiller, Dareus, etc etc

When Whitner was a Bill, he was all about Buffalo (and even got a Bills tatoo) and when the Bills chose not to re-sign him, he took it as a huge blow to his self inflated ego and has been anti Buffalo ever since.

http://forums.twobil...tner-bills-tat/

CBF

post-10811-0-34369400-1404484762_thumb.png

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

I don't think I would put Dareus and Spiller in the same category as Maybin.

Yeah, not even close. Maybin & Mike Williams maybe. Dareus and Spiller are really good NFL players. They maybe are not elite but they are Pro Bowl type guys. Maybin had like 6 tackles in his Bills career. If you were to rank those 5 players Whitner would be right in the middle. Edited by Kirby Jackson

I was up late last night and was astounded reading the twitter nonsense. Talley's legend just grew exponentially, and Whitner is an absolute moron. After someone (a Browns fan I presume) tweeted that "bills fans are pissed the hardest hitting safety in league doesn't play for them" I responded with this: "Bills fans are pissed Marv Levy got drunk before the 2006 draft."

Nice to see that you have come around to my way of thinking. :)

I have posted time and again that a draft is (imo) measured by who a team passes on as much as it is by who they select. And I am NOT talking about Brady in round 6, etc. That was a fluke.

The Bills passed on Ngata, Cutler, and a slew of good blockers to draft this undersized, not particularly fast safety. Then, he actually HELD OUT, and signed a contract for 36 million or so and collected every last dime of it.

Levy and Jauron destroyed this team. They had help mind you.....Look at who got drafted after McKelvin... http://www.drafthistory.com/index.php/years/2008