Whitner calls out Sammy, Bills fans,Tim Graham,Talley...

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see that you have come around to my way of thinking. :)

I have posted time and again that a draft is (imo) measured by who a team passes on as much as it is by who they select. And I am NOT talking about Brady in round 6, etc. That was a fluke.

The Bills passed on Ngata, Cutler, and a slew of good blockers to draft this undersized, not particularly fast safety. Then, he actually HELD OUT, and signed a contract for 36 million or so and collected every last dime of it.

Levy and Jauron destroyed this team. They had help mind you.....Look at who got drafted after McKelvin... http://www.drafthistory.com/index.php/years/2008

when you draft high, you are always going to end up passing on good players. You can only take one. So I don't measure the draft that way. I liked the Whitner pick at the time. In hindsight Ngata was the better player. Not sure if he'd have had same career in Bflo. Maybe. Edited by YoloinOhio

when you draft high, you are always going to end up passing on good players. You can only take one. So I don't measure the draft that way. I liked the Whitner pick at the time. In hindsight Ngata was the better player. Not sure if he'd have had same career in Bflo. Maybe.

But when your OL sucks and you pass on Clady and Branden Albert for McKelvin, you have found a sure fire way to lose football games.

Whitner was a complete waste of a premium draft choice. Given who was there to be selected, it ranks as one of the dumbest picks in the Bills history, and that is quite the distinction.

I don't know if this was posted...but Bills management contacted Mike Pettine about this, and he's not happy.

Richard Stand ‏@4RichardStand · 1h

Members of #bills management have been texting with Mike Pettine about @DonteWhitner tweets. Pettine is not amused. @viccarucci

(He was run over by a car as a little kid, maybe that is why he is so stupid? I hope there was no damage to the car.)

Of all the whipping boys that have played for the Bills, no one has deserved the fan abuse more than Lil Donte. And it's not really about where he was drafted (as his ever-dwindling number of apologists would have you believe) or his play on the field... he's just a POS, and he proved it again right here.

That being said, thanks Marv. :censored:

I don't know if this was posted...but Bills management contacted Mike Pettine about this, and he's not happy.

Members of #bills management have been texting with Mike Pettine about @DonteWhitner tweets. Pettine is not amused. @viccarucci

(He was run over by a car as a little kid, maybe that is why he is so stupid? I hope there was no damage to the car.)

I give the driver an A for effort... but just like Mo Lewis, he didn't get the job done. :thumbdown:

Donte should watch out, he is absolutely a cuttable guy. And if he is cut now, maybe he will be forever behind Talley in INT's...... in fact he may be even if he plays for a couple more years!

Whitner is completely delusional about his talent level. He is an average safety. To me he is, and always be, just another horrible early pick by the Bills.

Yeah, we should have drafted Matt Leinert instead.

If he does, it would only be so EJ could tackle his ass 6 times and knock him on his ass.

Damn straight !

i'm already stressing out that ej is gonna throw a pick 6 to this insufferable fool.

we all have the trauma . it alright man

see greggyT's post you will feel much better Dirtbag : )

i'm already stressing out that ej is gonna throw a pick 6 to this insufferable fool.

yep, same here.

apparently the browns have contacted whitner and the NFL is reviewing the tweets. Probably looking at a fine. Also he deleted the one he sent with the pic of Talleys daughter. He says they dated and that she said she wanted to " butter his bread."