Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

She's in better shape if she loses the election. If she remains a private citizen, Obama will pardon her and she can continue making money and living a comfortable life while framing her legacy.

If she's President, scandal and her ill health will paralyze her from getting anything accomplished. She will probably face impeachment within a year. It's not like she gets elected and everything goes away.

It'll get worse.

If only Newsweek paid this kind of attention to their overlord.

Thanks for the oppo, though. Really good stuff. Impressive to see that even though Hillary's a woman, there are guys like you who still line up to suck her dick.

Not even comparable. Even a little bit.

One was engaging in a common legal tactic, and ultimately can be held accountable within the scope of the law.

The other constructed the world's largest money laundering organization, and used it to sell the United States of America to her enemies in a pay to play scheme orchestrated at the highest levels of our government; and then broke additional laws using a private server to hide this activity from scrutiny under the FOIA.

But, if you're up for a good ass-kicking, feel free to try an explain how these two things are even remotely similar, and how anyone participating in the later example is in anyway qualified for office, and further shouldn't be in prison for the rest of their life.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Just to clarify, you're saying this:

"The department’s policy allows its employees to determine which emails are work-related and must be preserved. “Messages that are not records may be deleted when no longer needed,” according to the State Department’s Foreign Affairs Manual (5 FAM 443.5)."

Is untrue. I'm not familiar with the State Department's policies. Could you clarify what their actual policy is?

What does the reg say about the ones that ARE business related? Store them on a thumb drive in your lawyer's office? Turn them over in hard copy 2 years later only if they are discovered?

I watched a clip on CNN about her email stories. She says over and over she's "taken responsibility" for her "mistake". How? If I run my car over my neighbors petunia bush I take responsibility by paying a professional landscaper to fix it. If I rear end someone I take responsibility by paying to have their car repaired.

I wish someone would ask her exactly what she had done to "take responsibility" for her "mistake".

So I'd like to know. Is destroying emails a bad thing?

What does the reg say about the ones that ARE business related? Store them on a thumb drive in your lawyer's office? Turn them over in hard copy 2 years later only if they are discovered?

I watched a clip on CNN about her email stories. She says over and over she's "taken responsibility" for her "mistake". How? If I run my car over my neighbors petunia bush I take responsibility by paying a professional landscaper to fix it. If I rear end someone I take responsibility by paying to have their car repaired.

I wish someone would ask her exactly what she had done to "take responsibility" for her "mistake".

And I've said it time and time again. How I take responsibility for my mistake of not using a verified server for my emails by looking for a new job and likely career.

She's in better shape if she loses the election. If she remains a private citizen, Obama will pardon her and she can continue making money and living a comfortable life while framing her legacy.

If she's President, scandal and her ill health will paralyze her from getting anything accomplished. She will probably face impeachment within a year. It's not like she gets elected and everything goes away.

It'll get worse.

People her age or Trump's for that matter should retire and enjoy themselves.

This is at least the 2nd time you've posted an 'other people do it too' link as some sort of defense for Hillary.

So apparently "nom. nom. nom. nom." is shorthand for " what Hillary does isn't really bad because I found someone else who did something morally questionable/objectionable so nanabooboo, I'm running away now because I'm incapable of making a point and backing it up."

Various outlets talking Trump and links to Russia and Hillary calling for FBI to release info on such except FBI says no links found. Is this the best Hillary's team can come up with on Trump? He's in bed with the Russians? :w00t:

Good investors (especially real estate) are in bed with everyone.

Various outlets talking Trump and links to Russia and Hillary calling for FBI to release info on such except FBI says no links found. Is this the best Hillary's team can come up with on Trump? He's in bed with the Russians? :w00t:

Did he sell them uranium?