Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

My diagnosis is that she suffers from zacklies: Things around her must be zackley as she says they are; her version of affairs is the only zackly correct version; if/when elected President, she'll only focus zackly on her re-election in four years.

The other side of the coin is that we'll all be zackly screwed.

The similarities to how Hillary and Andrew Luck are treated by the mainstream press of their profession are staggering.

Ok so you think she has Parkinson's. Are you discriminating against someone with Parkinson's? Why do you think she can't perform the duties of the President with Parkinson's? I'm not that familiar with the disease but it looks like Michael J.Fox has been able to work with the disease.

With all the faults this candidate has I think it's quite hilarious to focus on this which is 100% conjecture on all your parts.

Ok so you think she has Parkinson's. Are you discriminating against someone with Parkinson's? Why do you think she can't perform the duties of the President with Parkinson's? I'm not that familiar with the disease but it looks like Michael J.Fox has been able to work with the disease.

With all the faults this candidate has I think it's quite hilarious to focus on this which is 100% conjecture on all your parts.

Do you want the person, with their hand on the button, to be shaking?

How can someone this bad be this close to winning the election?

Look at the Trump thread and there lies your answers.

People on the left simply incapable of independent thought. They must do what they are told.

And on the few occasions they ARE able to think for themselves, what do they say?

"I can't vote for Hillary."

Au contraire. I'm not saying I believe it. The MD in the videos doesn't say it either. But he and others are looking at her performance and saying something isn't right. I only offered these vids because you were asking questions.

And if she does have Parkinson's I don't think she's fit to be president. It's not a good look if the POTUS has to be secreted away for drug holidays 8 days out of 10 and does a face plant with arm guards trying desperately to block cameras from recording the incident.

That said, I believe she's a corrupt, evil B word who should be put in jail, not in the White House.

Clinton called for 'open trade and open borders' in private, paid speeches
WASHINGTON – Hillary Clinton told bankers behind closed doors that she favored "open trade and open borders" and said Wall Street executives were best-positioned to help reform the U.S. financial sector, according to transcripts of her private, paid speeches leaked Friday.

If that's true (the underlined), it's a good reason to vote for her.