WVAU TV Marcel Dareus arrested-edit-again

The Bills need to make the assumption that Daruis will not be in the lineup for a minimum of 4 games and possibly faces a season long suspension. They need to find a DT who they can rely on this year. His career in the NFL is in serious trouble.

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not sure I am following. I was under the impression that you were insinuating that this team would be better off with Tebow than Dareus? If so, no idea what to say. If not, I have no idea why you brought up playoff wins. Either way I am totally confused.

Ha, just messing with you.

The Bills need to make the assumption that Daruis will not be in the lineup for a minimum of 4 games and possibly faces a season long suspension. They need to find a DT who they can rely on this year. His career in the NFL is in serious trouble.

Darius Rucker?

P.S Speaking of Seattle, I bet you'd have tried to run Richard Sherman out of town for his televised rant.

I'm sorry, but what are the similarities between Dareus & Sherman that you are referring to?

People said the same thing about Marshawn Lynch.

Yup. And JaMarcus Russell too.

Lynch may - it's not a sure thing, as he's had trouble with the law recently - have grown out of it. Some guys never do.

Let's hope Dareus does.

Bollocks.

His arrests have been relatively minor infractions. The Bills may grow tired of him, but at this point most if not all other teams would sign him up right quick. Plenty of guys get arrested for weed (and it's quickly becoming decriminalized). And this drag racing nonsense is just silliness. I can imagine police in the Buffalo area have swept dozens of these kinds of incidents under the rug throughout Bills history.

Have we even gotten any details about this? For all we know, the guy hit a roadside mailbox.

Edited by HoF Watkins

Stevie wears a funny shirt and liked Hilliard....gone.

Was Stevie traded because he was one of the best player's on the team? I doubt it. Was it because Greggo Marrone's eggshell ego couldn't deal with funny t-shirts? Hmmmm.....

If nobody else will point this out, I will...because your arguing strategy is "all over the floor."

http://espn.go.com/n...on-penalty-flag

"Bills coach Chan Gailey benched Johnson for drawing an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty on Sunday when he celebrated a touchdown catch by lifting his jersey to reveal an undershirt that said, "Happy New Year!""

Hmmmmmmm... :wallbash:

Edited by Bob Malooga

If nobody else will point this out, I will...because it makes your argument fall apart.

http://espn.go.com/n...on-penalty-flag

"Bills coach Chan Gailey benched Johnson for drawing an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty on Sunday when he celebrated a touchdown catch by lifting his jersey to reveal an undershirt that said, "Happy New Year!""

Hmmmmmmm... :wallbash:

The last "s" in "shirts" indicates plural.

The last "s" in "shirts" indicates plural.

And what shirt(s) did Stevie wear that Doug Marrone's ego could not handle?

*I'm not trying to be a d*ck, I just think you are looking for ANY reason to hate Doug Marrone.

Edited by Bob Malooga

Can you explain the logic behind a season long suspension?

Hint, take a look at NFL suspensions in the past 5 years.

I'd say 4 games. Lynch is being brought up multiple times but his DUI case puts him in line to be suspended. So I don't believe that's a good comparison.

Edited by Section242

again - thank your lucky stars that we resigned alan branch

Bollocks.

His arrests have been relatively minor infractions. The Bills may grow tired of him, but at this point most if not all other teams would sign him up right quick. Plenty of guys get arrested for weed (and it's quickly becoming decriminalized). And this drag racing nonsense is just silliness. I can imagine police in the Buffalo area have swept dozens of these kinds of incidents under the rug throughout Bills history.

Have we even gotten any details about this? For all we know, the guy hit a roadside mailbox.

+1 to this. dareus is a good guy being bad, not a bad guy being good.