DB Deon Broomfield, Iowa State

CB Darius Robinson, Clemson

LB Darrin Kitchens, Florida

S Kenny Ladler, Vanderbilt

OL Jimmy Gaines, Miami

CB Deion Blue, Alabama

WR Alex Neutz, Buffalo

DE Chidera Uzo-Diribe

Bills picked up UB Bulls DB Derek Brim. This kid can play! Keep an eye on #15.

UB Bulls Football@UBFootball 3h

Congrats to Derek Brim (@DerekBrim15) who has signed a FA contract with the Buffalo Bills! #NYBI #GoBulls pic.twitter.com/he8UUD128R

Highlight reel.

After watching this, I thought he might be able to play safety. Kid loves to tackle.

Edited by Rockinon

from SBNation.....Buffalo Bills

DT Damien Jacobs, Florida

DB Deon Broomfield, Iowa State

CB Darius Robinson, Clemson

LB Darrin Kitchens, Florida

S Kenny Ladler, Vanderbilt

OL Jimmy Gaines, Miami

CB Deion Blue, Alabama

WR Alex Neutz, Buffalo

DE Chidera Uzo-Diribe

Darius Robinson and Dieon Blue are both players although they played out of position in college.

Both should flourish at safety.

I'm really really surprised we didn't bring in OT Tiny Richardson from Tennessee.

Getting a try-out:

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 4m

The Bills have invited UB DT Colby Way to their rookie minicamp, UB announces.

UB Bulls Football@UBFootball 1m

Congrats to Colby Way (@colbyw34) for getting a mini-camp invite with the Buffalo Bills! #NYBI #GoBulls pic.twitter.com/XUsdpUPagf

That makes 6 Bulls claimed by teams so far. Not bad.

Mack (Oakland), Najja Johnson (Pittsburgh), B Oliver (Indy), Neutz Cincinnati), Carlson (Chicago), and Way (Buffalo).

No love for Lyerla still from any team. I guess Chandler for another year it is then.

Still almost 4 months to go... Whaley may throw some more curveballs

That makes 6 Bulls claimed by teams so far. Not bad.

Mack (Oakland), Najja Johnson (Pittsburgh), B Oliver (Indy), Neutz Cincinnati), Carlson (Chicago), and Way (Buffalo).

I think there is another Bull who the Bills signed as a UDFA - Brim?

Still almost 4 months to go... Whaley may throw some more curveballs

I think there is another Bull who the Bills signed as a UDFA - Brim?

Not official yet, but yep. Brim looks like a heck of FS. Made a lot of plays for UB.

And yea, there are going to be other opportunities to bolster our roster between now and the regular season.

Edited by Rockinon

What is the deal with this kid then. I admittedly don't know anything about him really.

He was the back up QB at Ohio State. He could have started at a number of programs - but was behind Braxton Miller who is a dynamic playmaker, 5 star recruit and no one was going to beat him out because he is just an amazing athlete. Miller got banged up last year and this year and Guiton was VERY impressive when he played. He is a better pure passer (and maybe better all-around QB) than Miller and there was somewhat of a QB controversy here. He is a fan favorite. He is clutch, a winner, and a great attitude. He was elected as a team captain as a backup QB. He reads defenses very well and is very accurate. He holds the Ohio State school record for TD passes in a game (6). His nickname is "Smooth Jazz" (Kenny G)... every time Braxton went down we all got excited. Nothing against Braxton, but this kid was something special.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjwyM1fRuC0

Edited by YoloinOhio

He was the back up QB at Ohio State. He could have started at a number of programs - but was behind Braxton Miller who is a dynamic playmaker, 5 star recruit and no one was going to beat him out because he is just an amazing athlete. Miller got banged up last year and this year and Guiton was VERY impressive when he played. He is a better pure passer (and maybe better all-around QB) than Miller and there was somewhat of a QB controversy here. He is a fan favorite. He is clutch, a winner, and a great attitude. He was elected as a team captain as a backup QB. He reads defenses very well and is very accurate. He holds the Ohio State school record for TD passes in a game (6). His nickname is "Smooth Jazz" (Kenny G)... every time Braxton went down we all got excited. Nothing against Braxton, but this kid was something special.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjwyM1fRuC0

His throws look effortless. I don't like that. I want effort.

But really, Tuel had better be watching his six.