Go on record. Who do you want?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ebron. Been begging for a game changing TE for years. I think the overall impact on the offense by adding a TE vs a WR is greater than by adding a WR. WR is apparently deep as is tackle, conveniently for the Bills. So that's my hope.

I'd prefer that they stay at 9 and take Zack Martin. I think they're going to try to trade down and will probably end up with Ebron, Odell Beckham or my choice as the upset special in R1, Calvin Pryor.

In R2, if you want a decent LDE, that's the time to pick one. Scott Crichton would be my first choice, with Kareem Martin very close behind. If they do happen to go defense in R1, though, I'd want them to take the best OT on their board here.

Edited by Brandon

Trade down, Austin Seferian-Jenkins in the mid to late first, Kelvin Benjamin in the top of the second, Tre Mason in the mid to late second, Antonio Richardson in the top of the third.

I want Ebron, unless there's a serious personality issue with him. Now I've stated that I don't care what Polian says, but it was so harsh and being that he lives there in NC, I'm wondering if he knows something that we don't. I really like Ebron's confidence and cockiness and I'm sure the Bills would have done their homework on him covering all angles. However, I don't want him if he won't be loved by his fellow Bills team mates.

If Ebron does have "issues" then I don't know which way I'd go. I certainly would not trade up in this draft unless it is a "bargain" deal. If it is a trade up then I'm good with Clowney or Watkins depending on the price of course. Even if Evans comes at a bargain price in a trade up, I'm also good.

I want BILLS to trade with ST. Louis from 9 to 13 and get one of their 2nds and Draft Aaron Donald if he's available or CJ Moseley...or better yet trade back again with someone and take Kyle Van Noy late in the 1st.... then take WR and OT in 2nd. That would be *my preference. But if the BILLS trade up to 5, I'd like Evans...and honestly, really don't want to trade up much higher b/c I think it would cost them too much and as good as Watkins is, BILLS still need an OT, LB for the future and a DE as well.

It's funny; I wouldn't have a problem with just about anyone folks have "mocked" going to the Bills. Upgrades at OT, TE, WR would all be worthwhile. Hope they don't trade up, though -- historically speaking, it's not a sound move (i.e., roughly 50/50 chance of getting a player who makes up for what you lose).

Not a Tackle.

I want Clowney- He is as close to a sure thing as there is in this class. Future Hall of Famer potential all over him. I do not want to give up picks, so this is a dream.

I will take Evans or Ebron on Offense.

On D give me a stud LB to go with Kiko for years to come. Safety/CB is the wild card, still may happen.

1 - Aaron Donald, DT, Pitt

2 - Cyrus Kouandjio, OT, Alabama

3 - Gabe Jackson, G, Miss State

4 - Trevor Reilly, OLB, Utah

5 - Brandon Thomas G/T, Clemson

6 - Mike Williams, WR via trade w/ TB

7 - Tom Hornsey, P, Memphis

Trade up and get Clowney in the 1st.

Trade 2nd rounder to get Clowney.

Jeremy Hill-RB-LSU in 3rd if there.

Philip Gaines-CB-Rice in 4th

Justin Ellis- DT-La Tech in 5th

K.Edwards-OL-Tenn State in 7th

I'd be very happy with (at 9):

Evans, Matthews

What I'm rooting for?

If neither of those 2 are there then I want a trade down. Perhaps even multiple trade downs. I am not a big fan of the idea of trading up but to get Evans I think the Bills have to move to 6 at least. He is almost a lock to go to TB. If they do that and get him I won't be all that upset as he will fill 2 needs with one pick. He will be that #1 receiver (hopefully) as well as that huge target. He is like a better Ebron in my book.

What don't I want at 9?

Ebron, any DB, Martin, are the names recently mocked to the Bills that I wouldn't be thrilled with.