What-if: Doug Whaley NFL Executive of the Year ?

papazoid

wouldn't that be sweet ?

would require bills making playoffs.

it's not that far fetched.....he's off to a pretty good start filling the defense.

on to the offense next..

and then light a few candles that EJ plays all 19 baby......lol

Edited by papazoid

wouldn't that be sweet ?

would require bills making playoffs.

it's not that far fetched.....he's off to a pretty good start filling the defense.

on to the offense next..

and then light a few candles that EJ plays all 19 baby......lol

If Ryan Grigson can be executive of the year for drafting Andrew Luck, anyone can be.

Didn't they try to fix the offense last year? A 1st round QB (albeit a reach) Backup (QB's), A vet QB, 2 receivers drafted, 7-11 signed, More scrub TE's, Legursky, and well you know the other LG.

but a legit pickup in Carpenter.

This is an Honest question. I thought the emphasis last year was offense?

Didn't they try to fix the offense last year? A 1st round QB (albeit a reach) Backup (QB's), A vet QB, 2 receivers drafted, 7-11 signed, More scrub TE's, Legursky, and well you know the other LG.

but a legit pickup in Carpenter.

This is an Honest question. I thought the emphasis last year was offense?

The offense had so many holes last year I don't think it's fair to criticize them just yet. I'm feeling pretty good about the direction we're headed under Whaley.

Okay..I am optimistic that the Bills might be on the right track too...but let's not put the cart before the horse...

No kidding. I've been accused of being a Kool-Aid drinker more times than I can count, but man, the OP's getting after it with this one!

I'm still waiting for Bills' players to be presented with their offensive and defensive rookie of the year awards. After that then Whaley can receive his executive of the year award.