Report: Bills express interest in Kenny Britt

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This smart bargain shopping the Bills are doing. Talent Wise Britt is the type of receiver the Bills need big with some speed, an outside of the slot type presence. Depends what type of money he will command but its a good look to kick the tires on the guy.

Unfortunately This fuels the RT at 9 narrative

I hope not... but you make a good point.

This smart bargain shopping the Bills are doing. Talent Wise Britt is the type of receiver the Bills need big with some speed, an outside of the slot type presence. Depends what type of money he will command but its a good look to kick the tires on the guy.

Agreed

Ian Rapoport reporting he's headed in for a visit. So much for denying interest.

For posterity; from Rap Sheet

Agent Pat Dye said on @SiriusXMNFL that #Bills have interest in WR Kenny Britt. Turns out, that's the spot of his next visit, per source

Watkins is being mocked top 5 these days, up from when he used to be mocked to the Bills.

Shows they aren't big on Evans.

OT with first pick a definite if this goes down.

Doubt it though. He had attitude in Tenn and seemed like another Stevie Johnson in that area.

Don't think the Bills want two of those.

Doubt it though. He had attitude in Tenn and seemed like another Stevie Johnson in that area.

Don't think the Bills want two of those.

Stfu. Comparing stevie to kenny britt is the stupidest thing ive Read on here in a while and ive read some stupid things. If they sign britt they would have only one of "those" and that would be britt.

If britt had stevies "attitude" I would sign him in a heartbeat.

Edited by kr632

You might be right, I'm just speculating. And if TJ is shown the door, I'd be quite happy. I just don't think it's going to happen. They've invested too much into him to throw him away now.

Marrone can't afford not to show progress this year. He doesn't have to make the playoffs but it is important he at least gets to 9-7. He's not going to trust Graham again after so many drops. I think this is why he is looking at Britt. He doesn't have to be an every down receiver. This will help him to stay healthy.