Report: Bills express interest in Kenny Britt

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't the rams already have a ton of talented WRs-- Austin, pettis, givens, quick... Plus Jared cook at TE? Seems like a weird signing for them.

im not big on britt, as i have absolutely no confidence that the major troubles are behind him.... but on a purely talent level, i think this goes back to what i keep harping on. just because you have some talent (especially young unproven talent) at a position, doesnt mean you cant keep adding players (even players that cost money to sign!)

im not big on britt, as i have absolutely no confidence that the major troubles are behind him.... but on a purely talent level, i think this goes back to what i keep harping on. just because you have some talent (especially young unproven talent) at a position, doesnt mean you cant keep adding players (even players that cost money to sign!)

That and plus, Britt adds size that they need (without looking at the height of all of their WRs I am pretty sure Austin and Pettis are both under 6'? Could be wrong on Pettis but anway, I don't consider any of them hugely talented outside of Austin but they couldn't figure out how to use him until they played the Colts awful D. Britt is just a 1 year, cheap contract for them. Fisher knows everything about him, they might get their money's worth and more. If not, see ya.

That and plus, Britt adds size that they need (without looking at the height of all of their WRs I am pretty sure Austin and Pettis are both under 6'? Could be wrong on Pettis but anway, I don't consider any of them hugely talented outside of Austin but they couldn't figure out how to use him until they played the Colts awful D. Britt is just a 1 year, cheap contract for them. Fisher knows everything about him, they might get their money's worth and more. If not, see ya.

that fisher is taking a risk on him is an interesting one. normally id say that it is a sign that he wasnt as terrible a human being as portrayed, but fisher seems to be pretty liberal in what he accepts on and off the field (unless your name is vince young). heck, id imagine before claiming titus young he had to have talked with schwartz - then guys like pacman and haynesworth. gregg williams as his DC. hes certainly not one to shy away from baggage.

If the Bills are looking at WR's, what does that tell you what they think of this years crop in the draft? Unless this a set up to fake people out so they can get there guy.

I think as Nosaint said, you should always be looking to add talent. Especially in hte NFL because contracts aren't guaranteed.

for Washington (per early reports)

Naa, not yet. They are playing each other to see which will blink first on the money. DeSean just got a big contract and he was saying he wanted more to the Redskins. The guy is a memememememe type player.

As for Britt, he signed with the Rams