Report: Bills express interest in Kenny Britt

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't block. It's all in good fun. I like watching the SJ13 fan club rally with their torches and pitch forks on this site. Makes things interesting. I admire the passion while at the same time detest the intolerance of different opinions. Internet 101.

Bruce Buffer is the Casey Affleck of ring announcing. Or Aaron Boone to keep it sporty.

I wouldn't block. It's all in good fun. I like watching the SJ13 fan club rally with their torches and pitch forks on this site. Makes things interesting. I admire the passion while at the same time detest the intolerance of different opinions. Internet 101.

Bruce Buffer is the Casey Affleck of ring announcing. Or Aaron Boone to keep it sporty.

Does that mean Michael Buffer is Ben Affleck?

Does that mean Michael Buffer is Ben Affleck?

I can just see it now:

The latest blockbuster bio scheduled to hit theaters all across America in Summer of 2016..."Let's Get Ready to Rumble: The Michael Buffer Story"--written, directed, and staring Ben Affleck as the legendary voice himself.

I've been thinking about this since we had Britt in for a visit on Friday: Assuming the team DID offer him a contract, I have to assume it had some sort of expiration to avoid allowing him to shop around for an extended period of time to find a higher bidder. Anyone with knowledge of the process have any thoughts or insight?

Kenny Britt will be announcing his decision live on sports center on Friday, March 28th 8 30 PM EST . Tune in at 8 27 PM to watch his career highlights before the decision is made.

If youre late I hear they will be re airing the highlights at 828, and 829 as well.

If this is real, then good luck in Carolina, Kenny Britt. If we learned anything from "The Decision", then we should know that No one is going to all the trouble of going on Sportscenter, showing a highlight film, then making an announcement that they are going to play in Buffalo.

Any updates? Did he have anything to say about his visit to Buffalo?

CBF

I heard he was "surprised" and "expected less," from Buffalo. Really likes the facility and the coaching staff.

Decision to be made very soon, apparently.

(No, I have no link...they were talking about it on WGR.)

Edited by Bob Malooga

Kenny Britt will be announcing his decision live on sports center on Friday, March 28th 8 30 PM EST . Tune in at 8 27 PM to watch his career highlights before the decision is made.

I wonder who offered the idea because, from what I've gathered, he isn't worthy of this; he isn't the equivalent to Lebron James or anything like that.