Here's your veteran backup QB <edit>Fitzgibbons released

Rubes

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do like Fitz a lot as a person. And I always thought that if he had been willing to take a pay cut, he would have been good backup and a mentor for whoever we intended to draft.

I highly doubt it, since he would probably have some hard feelings, and there is a great deal of dead cap money this year with his name on it.

Look, the way EJ gets hurt, the Bills backup will be the Bills starter a lot. Are we ready to go back to the future, with Fitz handing off to Spiller or passing to Stevie or Chandler? The only difference is everyone is two years older and the O-line is much worse.

the bills I believe are still paying him for not playing for them so if they re sign him they have to pay him more?

he probably be the only player in the NFL to get more money for not playing for a team then he does playing for the same team. Only in Buffalo.

Edited by oman128

Fitz should go to Dallas and back up Romo. Those 2 guys are the most inconsistent QB's I've ever seen. One second they are amazing the next you are questioning if they will ever win a game again. Nice guy but I don't want him on our team

Sorry, I'm out on old Fitzy. One thing about a cut, it heals and stops bleeding. If I'm going to bleed I'd rather have a new cut because opening an old wound just leaves a bigger and uglier scar.

I guess it's like what they say what the definition of insanity is. There's a reason why the Titans don't want him. We should know better than anyone else, the guy has been on what, 4 teams now? This organization desperately needs to keep on moving forward.